019

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun immediately ran back into her room, blushing like mad. “How did I even do that…” She was amazed by her own courage to do that. She kept smiling to herself, thinking about that scene over and over again. “I’m actually dating him now… omg…”

She went to shower, trying to calm herself down from everything that just happened.

Myungsoo parked his car and up from to garage to his house, thinking about the best thing that just happened to him. “I should’ve done it first though…” He mumbled with regret. But he still liked it. He liked that they are together, especially after having his one-sided thoughts for 2 years. “Son Naeun…” He looked at his phone wallpaper and grinned.

 

“Heol heol heol!!! I can’t believe that it just happened to them. Omg…” Chorong was still spazzing over the fact that Myungsoo and Naeun just got together and that she saw them kiss. “Calm down man… everyone saw that coming. They probably wouldn’t tell anyone… but it’ll be freaking obvious. They can’t lie very well.”

Chorong nodded to what Woohyun said. Their lying skills stayed the same ever since they first knew each other.

“Son Naeun!!” Chorong barged into her room shouting. “Last long with Myungsoo… keke…” She told her from outside the shower.

Naeun was flustered. “W-What? No…”  !!! How did Chorong find out??

Chorong laughed, knowing how badly Naeun wants to deny the fact that they really are together. “Please girl, I saw you both kissing in the car. Don’t try to deny. Bomi doesn’t know but  she might find out soon.”

“Find out what? What are you talking about??” Bomi appeared at the right time. Oh gosh… Naeun sighed and shouted back, “Nothing!!” Please don’t say… Please don’t-

“Myungsoo and Naeun are together like finally??!! I saw them kissing by the way. In the car. Too bad it’s nothing more than just a kiss.” Chorong spilled everything out. Bomi opened her eyes real big and squealed. “O.M.G. I NEED TO TELL HOWONIE THIS.” She immediately ran out, calling Hoya.

“UNNIE!!!!!!!” Naeun shouted from the shower, sort of happy that she doesn’t have to tell them herself but also kind of angry that they found out so quickly. It’s not even 1 hour since they became official.

“Mian. I just had to kekeke….”

“I’ll make sure to see you and Woohyun get together someday and do the same!!”

“That day won’t come cuz we won’t be even together haha!!” Chorong walked out of Naeun’s room and dialed Eunji to tell her about it.

Within half an hour, the guys including Sunggyu, and Eunji all knew, thanks to Chorong and Woohyun. But that’s not the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario is their dating news getting known by the media before their parents. Which thankfully, did not happen.

 

2 days later

It was the first filming for the advertisements, after the end of the photoshoots yesterday. Chorong thankfully didn’t have to deal with Suho as she left the studio before him and arrived at the studio when most people were around.

She arrived at work and saw a cup of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter