018

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You… Are you alright?” Woohyun asked Chorong. Her expressions weren’t so well ever since he picked her up at the studio. “It’d be a lie if I said yes. But… I can’t tell you why. The time’s not right…” She replied honestly. The awkward and embarrassed feeling that she had earlier in the afternoon were gone. Her hatred, sadness and nightmares from her scars in her overshadowed those feelings.

Woohyun nodded after he heard her answer. I guess I’m not comfortable enough to share her personal stories yet...

 

Should I just ask the girls?...

 

“If you need anything during the shoot, just tell me. I will arrange them for you.” Woohyun told her, hoping that it’ll cheer her up a bit. Chorong shook her head. “Everything’s fine.” But I just need that bastard to leave... I don’t need anything else.

They ate finish their dinner and went back.

Woohyun watched her go in before he stepped into his own. He could see her from his room.

 

Chorong stared at the ceiling, laying on her bed. She’s been doing that for days, for weeks. She hated the nights she spent crying over him. She hated herself for being so stupid back then. She regrets everything she did in that few years. Seeing him reminds her of the past that she wanted to burn. “Bastard. Jerk.” She mumbled under her breath.

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

She felt vibration from her phone.

 

NAMUHYUN:

Play with my bae *winks

 

She chuckled. “What is he doing…keke…” She smiled unconsciously.

 

He could see her smile vaguely from his room. I did it. He grinned. At least she’s feeling better… right?

 

Meanwhile

“…The debut concept is edgy, urban but it will also be bright and cute…”

Naeun was in a middle of the meeting of the new girl group that they’re planning on debuting. Her father’s not around so she had to take over him, as part of her training.

“…And lastly, the group name is not decided as Mr Son told us not to decide on it first. That’s all.”

“Ok thanks. Meeting is over. I will inform you all if there’s anything that needs to be change. You are dismissed.”

Naeun went out and headed to her office, but was met with her secretary on the way back. “Ms Son, a man that he said who you know is downstairs waiting for you. He asked you to bring all your things along.”

She was surprised by the sudden situation that she was in. She never expected it. No one did. Who’s that guy though?... Myungsoo- nah he’s overseas… But…

 

He’s the only one that I can think of…

 

She did as she was told and went down.

There was no man, only a Lamborghini, which she suspected to be ‘the man’s’ car. She went closer, taking a good look at the car. It was so shiny she could see her own face clearly on the car.

“Naeun!” That familiar voice called out. “M-Myungsoo?” She turned around and was greeted by the face she missed so dearly. “Why are you back so early?” She asked him. He was back 2 days earlier than what he previously told her. “Because I wanted to meet you.” His reply made her heart flutter, her face turning red.

He could see it and smiled in secret. “Get on. I want to bring you somewhere…”

 

“Really? We’re watching a movie?! Omg it’s been ages since I’ve ever stepped into a cinema.” Naeun squealed excitedly after she saw the familiar name of the cinema just right in front of her. He liked seeing her like that. He could see that Naeun in very stressed out because of work. He wanted to get it out of her.

 

 

At the guys’ house

“What to do what to do what to do…” Woohyun chanted over and over as he stared at the ceiling of his room, on his bed. He didn’t know what to do, his mind was filled with Chorong. Work was out of the topic on that day.

He brought his lap top on his bed and scrolled through the first web

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter