017

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong pulled herself away from Woohyun immediately. “S-Sorry…” She mumbled and ran back to her house. Woohyun quickly took his things and followed after her.

She closed the door after her as she went in her house. She leaned against it, placing her hand on her heart which was thumping very heavily. She couldn’t figure out if it was because of the kiss or the fact that she sprinted back in embarrassment.

 

Oh gosh… I must be out of my mind… How did that even happen?!! Is my arm really that weak?! Ugh!! I-

 

Her train of thoughts are broken by the knocking sound on her front door, which she was leaning on.

“Ya… Park Chorong… Don’t stress yourself too much. You better… sleep now…” Woohyun said from outside, awkwardly. He wanted to talk with her but what happened just now ruined the chance. “My basketball’s here. Outside your door. Play with it if you’re still… feeling stressful. Let’s not be awkward. Nothing happened. I’m still gonna bother you and videobomb your vlogs. BYE!!”

Chorong slightly smiled because of his sentences, but she didn’t even know if the smile appeared unconsciously or not. There were so many things in her head that she couldn’t even think straight.

After confirming that Woohyun had indeed left, she opened her door and took the ball in. There was a note on it:

 

Have fun with this bae *wink

 

“Who the hell calls a ball their bae… pfft.” She commented, and then pasted the note on her desk in her own room; the ball in a box on her shelf.

 

 

At a hotel near Bomi’s Grandfather’s residence

Hoya took the beer and soju from the fridge and brought it out to the balcony, where Bomi was.

“Alcohol is perfect for a night like this.” Bomi said as they both sat on the sofa chairs there. “I know right…It’s perfect…”

Silence filled the space between them. They kept quiet and drank for the past 5 minutes.

 

Propose…Marry… I…I don’t know how…But is it even the right timing?...

 

These were the thoughts that bombarded Hoya’s mind for the whole day. He tried to make it go away by drinking more. He was already going to his second can of beer and a bottle of soju. He’s a good drinker, thus he doesn’t get drunk easily.

Bomi could sense something off about Hoya. “Lee Howon…” Bomi called for him as she poked his arm continuously until he reacted. “O-Oh yea, what?” He put down his alcohol on the table.

She pouted, holding his hands in hers’. “Are you really ok? My Grandfather asked you to marry me right? Or did you make a promise that you’ll marry me…?” Hoya just shrugged while shaking his head. He sighed, “I didn’t want to disappoint your grandfather… besides, I’ve been going there for the past few years already and we’ll be hitting 30 soon…”

“Just… take it slow. There’s no need to rush…”

Hoya showed her a smile and nodded. But… I can’t break that promise…

 

 

A few days later; shooting for the advertisement

“Park Chorong ssi, standby please.” The assistant told her from outside her waiting room. “Neh.”

The makeup artists and stylists there helped her get the last touch up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter