022

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-Why is he gone? He was just around yesterday…” Chorong was speechless. She didn’t expect this to happen.

 

So this is what they meant by ‘grab your chances while they’re around. if not they’ll slip by and will never come back’…

 

Bomi knew what Chorong was thinking. “He’s just going back to the states for 2 months.” She said while handing her the letter Woohyun wrote.

A tear rolled down as she read his short letter.

 

 Nam Woohyun… I’ll wait for you…

 

 

Meanwhile

On the plane

“Sir, would you like to have a drink?”

“Orange juice please. Thanks.” Woohyun told the air stewardess.

He took the orange juice from her and continued watching his movie.

 

“Liking a person is something that you can’t control—it just happens.” (–from Our Times)

 

Woohyun could totally relate to that. He’s fallen for Chorong twice. Once in high school, once after meeting her in 7 years.

 

Love is weird. I end up falling for someone twice when I least expect it to happen. He broke into a smile, thinking about it. But it slowly faded when he remembered her words on that day.

 

“Why do you like me? WHY?! I HATE YOU. I FREAKING HATE YOU. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THAT SON OF A .”

 

Chorong ah… I’ll still love you… right?

 

 

A day later

In the states

1 message from Chorong

 

Woohyun immediately threw away his Korean phone card at the airport and cleared all his messages before reading. “I don’t want to know now…” He mumbled, turning off his phone. He got a new American phone card and sent his friends a quick message.

But only to Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya and his American friends.

He didn’t want to send to Bomi or Naeun as Chorong knows their password and will find out his number sooner.

He went straight home after a very long flight. He plumped on his bed and stared at his phone. He deleted all of his social network apps. He wanted to cut almost all his ties with Chorong, and see if he will still like her after that. But there was that one thing he couldn’t delete – Youtube. He still watched her videos.

 

Chat group

Myungsoo:       New number again

Woohyun:        I just had to :/

Hoya:               It’s ok, we won’t tell her

Myungsoo:       So how are you gonna do this?

Woohyun:        Do what?

Myungsoo:       Winning her heart

Woohyun:        Just gonna wait and figure out in this 2 months… if I’ll still like her or something

Hoya:               Good luck. Hey but if I’m going to get married to Bomi you need to come.

Woohyun:        YOU PROPOSED?!!

Myungsoo:       ?!!

Hoya:               I’m just sayin’ if I’m going to propose in these 2 months or something.

Myungsoo:       Man up bro. My couz might just leave you.

Woohyun:        ㅋㅋㅋ

Hoya:               YOU!! zzz hope you break up with Naeun soon

Myungsoo:       Shut up

Woohyun:        You both are gonna get married and have kids with your loved ones. Okay? Done. Settled.

Myungsoo:       And you’re gonna get your Park Chorong

Hoya:               Mmhm

 

I… will get her right? But…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter