006

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years ago

Jong Sae High School

“I heard that Woohyun got a new girlfriend again… from Manjung High.” Naeun gossiped with Bomi at their cafeteria table. “Not even surprising… He’s been like that since last year. He was with the other girl from the Dae something High last week right?…” Eunji joined in their conversation. Chorong just shook her head listening to them. “Playboy. Such a jerk.” She mumbled while flipping through her book.

“But haiz.. You guys don’t know anything…” said Bomi.

“What do you know?”

“Everything. But I can’t say anything. Don’t ask me why. Myungsoo told me so.”

“Eyy…” Eunji pushed Bomi and clicked her tongue. “Sunggyu’s calling me. Gotta go. Bye!!” She immediately ran off to meet her boyfriend at their own usual spot.

“How long have they been dating? Around 2 years right?” said Chorong, still reading her book. “Yeap… The longest lasting couple currently. Surprisingly they lasted for so long…” Naeun commented. She’s the cold and quiet girl in school but that’s obviously not her real self. She’s actually a wild and fun girl. But of course not as wild as Bomi and Eunji. Just moderate, like Chorong.

“Oh ya… Aren’t you guys worried about prom? You can’t go if you don’t have a partner… And there’s only 6 days left!! Haiz…” Bomi sighed as she rested her head on the table. “I’m not worried… since I don’t think that I’ll be going…” said Naeun, who was the most popular girl in school. Her locker was always filled up with love letters and chocolates and now, prom proposals.

“Hoho… You’re gonna break those guys’ hearts big time if they know.” Chorong told her, to which Bomi nodded in agreement. Naeun just shrugged. She didn’t really care about it. After all, it’s the guys’ own decision to like her.

“I don’t mind not going too… I can do more productive work at home anyways. Oh and the theme for this year is ‘Masked’ right? I preferred last year’s one though…” Chorong said and kept her book that she finally read finish. Bomi was in shock. Total shock. “You just bought that yesterday!! And you read finish already?! Heol daebak… Park Chorong indeed…” Bomi clapped. She could never ever read finish a book that fast.

“Ah and… the both of you are not planning to go to prom? Ditching me alone?!!! Whyyyy??? Oh well… It’s not like I can find someone to go with me…”

“Lee Howon~” Chorong whispered into her ear. “Hoya~” Naeun joined in the fun teasing Bomi. “Ya!!” She became agitated all of the sudden. Naeun and Chorong giggled upon her reaction. “Keep it down omg…” Bomi shushed them. She did not want the identity of her crush to spread throughout the school.

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter