025

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omg! We’re finally on a trip together. Especially because Eunji can make it even though she’s pregnant.” Bomi commented as they walked into the hotel lobby together. “Let’s just really catch up on life for the next few days. No work, no stress, no husbands or boyfriends… or fiancés.” Eunji said, the last word especially aimed at Bomi. She chuckled and sat down at the couch while Chorong and Hayoung went to check in.

“Oh yes yes. I’m coming down… I see the car… Okay bye.” Woohyun rushed down the lobby, towards the black car outside.

“Hayoung ah, you wait for them to settle it. I need to go to the bathroom urgently.” Chorong went off, but had no idea where the toilet was. She walked around randomly, mumbling to herself, “Where is it- OUCH!”

She got knocked by a man quite hardly. “Sorry. Are you alright?” He asked as he helped her up. “I’m so sorry. I need to rush of now…” The man left straight after Chorong got her feet on the ground. She took a while to gain her balance back. Before she could lift her head up, the man had already disappeared from her sight. All she could see was the card that he dropped. Chorong picked it up and examined it. “Room 2510…”

She finally found the toilet after much difficulty.

 “Here! 2506, 2507 and 2508.” Hayoung handed the room cards to the rest of them. “Bomi with me, Chorong and Naeun… and Hayoung with Namjoo right?” They nodded their heads and got the room cards. Naeun couldn’t be there so she’ll only be around from the 2nd day onwards.

 

Room 2501… his voice… sounds like Woohyun.

Maybe it really is him.

 

 

Later that evening

Woohyun reached into his bag front pocket for his room card but couldn’t feel anything in there, let alone a card. Oh … Maybe it’s because of this morning. It was Chorong…

He didn’t know what to feel when he realized that Chorong would find out his room number, and see his face, after at least a month and a half. He went down to the counter and took another set of cards. He lied on the bed with lots of thoughts. “I shall just go bathe.” He needed to calm his thoughts down.

 

 

Chorong was back in the hotel after a long day of touring around and shopping. It’s been very long since she last came to Jeju island. Last time I came… Woohyun was there too. It was their high school field trip before the start of the grueling year of studying.

She went to take a quick shower and glanced on the 2501 card on the table. She decided to go find out who is it. Hopefully it’s Woohyun…

Chorong mustered up her courage and stood in front of 2501. She raised her hand up and formed a fist, ready to knock that door. She knocked it hard, so that the person inside could hear. She waited for a while. No one came out.

She knocked again.

No response.

 

Is he not in?

 

Woohyun was in. He was looking through the hole, his hand on the door knob. He didn’t turn the door knob. He wasn’t ready to face her yet.

She knocked again.

Still no response.

 

He’s probably sleeping… Work is hard for him.

 

She turned and walked away with hard feelings. Or w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter