023

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah… This place is fancy…” Bomi said as she scanned the exterior of the building that they’re entering. “I found this place when I was meeting a client the other time. It was nice so I wanted to bring you here.” Hoya grinned and held her hand, walking into the luxurious building. It was a resort, which had a 5 star restaurants, outlets and villas. It’s definitely a place for the rich to go, not the normal.

“Reservation for 2, under Lee Howon.”

The waiter brought them in, to their private room separate from the rest in the restaurant. “Why spend the extra money for the room?... We could’ve just eaten outside.”

“You would be embarrassed of your big appetite and start eating lesser. Am I right?” Hoya smiled. Bomi blushed and nodded slightly. Those 8 years together weren’t for nothing. They knew each other too well.

Bomi ordered food that suits her appetite and enough to fill her up while Hoya just watched her order after recommending Bomi what is nice there. She ate all that she ordered, even some of Hoya’s food too. Her appetite’s unstoppable. It costed a lot as Hoya expected, but he was well-off enough to pay for it without hard feelings.

“We’re going back now…?” Bomi asked Hoya as he came out of the restaurant after paying. “Nope. Let me bring you somewhere.” He took her hand and walked into the villa section of the resort. Despite Bomi’s constant questioning about where they were heading to, Hoya just kept quiet and continued walking.

Hoya stopped in front of a villa at the very end, quiet near the beach. “There.” He took out a key and opened the door. They walked in and Bomi was astonished by the interior – it was totally what she liked and what she hoped that her future house would look like. “But why are we here?” She asked Hoya for the n-th time. “We’re staying here until Sunday. So 3 days?”

“EHH?!” Bomi was taken aback at the sudden overnight stay at the villa. “My clothes… my makeup?! I don’t have anything with me…” She pouted. “I got them all. They’re all new but I know that you’ll like it.”

Bomi’s heart fluttered and hugged Hoya. “You’re the best hehe.”

“Wait. But my bra…” She thought of that and sighed again. “I got it too. I was totally not judged when buying those.”

“How would you know…” She subconsciously wrapped her arms around her chest.

“What are you saying? I’ve seen it all before.” Hoya smirked and pinned Bomi against the wall. “Have you forgotten already? I’m sure it wasn’t only once.” Bomi’s face became bright red and she started feeling very hot. “I mean of course not…” She replied shyly. “Cute.” Hoya said and kissed her. He broke the kiss before anything more could happen.

“Naughty hands…” Hoya said as Bomi’s hands were all over his broad back. “Yours’ too.” Bomi shot back, as Hoya wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. “Now go bathe before you get even more greedy… Actually we, not only you.” He smirked and let her bathe in the toilet in their room while he bathed downstairs.

 

Hoya bathed as fast as he could and rushed out after styling and drying his hair for a while. He had something lined up for Bomi. “It’s all done.” The employee of the resort told him at the door. “Ok good so… the rest of you know what to do… right? We’ve rehearsed this before. Let’s make it perfect.” He said and took the small box from the resort employee. He opened it and checked that it’s still there. Please let this go well…

 

Meanwhile Bomi was unaware of everything and taking her time to shower. “Gosh that Lee Howon making me red…” She mumbled softly to herself, but smiled as she liked Hoya’s company. The shirts and everything that Hoya prepared was exactly Bomi’s style and to her liking. She had no complains or whatever. The shirts were perfect fit for her. As expected of her 8 yearlong boyfriend.

She went out of the room expecting to see Hoya with his wet hair around, but instead was greeted by a train of employees from the resort all the way to the back door that leads to the beach. “Omg Hoya…” She chuckled in embarrassment, seeing what Hoya has prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter