028

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“4 months…” Myungsoo replied, his hands breaking into cold sweat.

“How much do you love my daughter? And how far are you willing to go?”

“Appa…” Naeun was getting a bit embarrassed over how her father was reacting to this situation. Especially when she’s already nearing 30 years old soon.

“I love her a lot. More than I can express. I’m willing to do anything for her. I will not barge into her future as the CEO of the Son company, I will help her instead as I am a little bit more experienced in the business industry. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I sincerely love her.”

Mr Son’s face had no change. But just when Myungsoo thought that he was done for, Mr Son’s cold face broke into a warm smile. “You’re good with your business, good looking, good with games, and now even good with love and talking. I approve of you two. You have my blessings. And it’s really about time my daughter gets a decent boyfriend, unlike that Kai or Taemin I forgot.” Myungsoo’s weight in his heart disappeared in less than a second after he heard the words from her father.

“Thank you! I’ll be the best boyfriend she’s going to have.”

“You better be, and now let’s talk about the game.”

Myungsoo felt more relaxed – at least it’s something that he had prepared for, just not to Mr Son. He explained that the game in in its final process of confirming and finalizing the codes and program, and testing it. He showed Mr Son the short trailer of the game which he had in his phone, and a few graphics and picture on how the game is like.

“It looks nice. The simulation and design is attractive. What do you think, Naeun?”

“I like it. It looks cool and their fans would like it.”

Myungsoo was satisfied that his clients liked the game concept and idea, especially the graphics.

“Now, let’s go for a light snack or meal before dinner? All 3 of us together.” Mr Son suggested. Of course, none of them could say no. Added onto that, they’re pretty hungry. So, why not?

 

 

Meanwhile

Woohyun scrolled through his Instagram. He was on the same profile for the past hour – Park Chorong’s. He missed those times where they would joke around, when he would randomly videobomb her vlogs and appear on her main channel.

 

I miss those times… but they won’t ever come back… Will they?

 

He was then reminded of what Hoya recently told him.

 

“Stop being so negative. You want her? Go get her. She’s not gonna come flying to you if you just sit there and think about her. Get your off that couch and get movin’.”

 

That’s right… I should get her. I really should make the first move.

 

Woohyun kept his phone away and finished the final touches to the documents, then called it a day. He took the card that they provided in the gift bag and jotted down some words.

He went to the car park and drove his car to where he wanted to be – Chrong’s house.

He placed the gift outside the door, at the porch. He presse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter