032

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 hours ago

Naeun met up with her father at the building company in his office. “Naeun ah, I’ve received intel that the reporters have found out about your relationship with Myungsoo.” Her father hastily said. “Oh…” Naeun didn’t really know how to react to that. She isn’t a celebrity, or even someone famous enough to have a fanbase. She didn’t know why the reporters had to target her and Myungsoo’s relationships. Probably because we’re the “VIP” people… Her father interrupted her train of thoughts. “Call Myungsoo. Tell him about it.”

 

“Mr Kim, the reporters-”

“Wait. My girl’s calling.” He told his secretary.

“Yea? Naeun?”

“Myung ah, my father said that the reporters found out about our relationship… And they’re probably gonna ask you about it I guess…” Naeun told him.

“Ahh…I’ll just react according to what they say.”

“Ok I’ll trust your professional opinion.” Naeun lied. I want you to admit it… But she didn’t want to do that to Myungsoo as it might hurt his press conference about the game. His relationship with Naeun might spark more interest than the game—it’ll ruin his plans.

 

 

Present

“Any more questions?”

“One last one. Mr Kim Myungsoo, is it true that you are dating Ms Son Naeun from the Son company?”

Everyone in the room started murmuring. Fiction was a bit taken aback at the question but they stayed still. Naeun was watching from backstage. She nervously shook her leg and played with her fingers. I know you won’t admit…I shouldn’t be disappointed but I am.

“I will appreciate it if you do not ask any questions that are not related to the game.” Myungsoo replied after a minute of continuous rephrasing of the sentence in his head. “Any more related questions about the game?” He then said, acting like he hadn’t heard the previous question.

 

Once the press conference was over, Naeun walked out from the backstage and to Myungsoo’s waiting room. She couldn’t hide her feelings that much as Myungsoo immediately realized that she was feeling down.

“You alright babe?”

“I guess so.” She didn’t want to admit, but both of them knew very well what’s wrong.

“I’m sorry…” Myungsoo apologized and took her hand. “I’ll admit ok? I promise.”

“Nah. It’s for the better of your game if you don’t admit it now. We’re in the same industry. I know very well how it would affect you.”

“Thanks for understanding…” Myungsoo caressed her head and pulled her into his embrace. “I’ll do it someday, somehow and I’ll make sure everyone knows that you’re mine.”

Her heart fluttered. “You’re so good with your words…” She said and gave him a kiss. “Let’s go eat dinner… I’m hungry.”

 

 

Meanwhile

“That’s all for today.” Woohyun said and dismissed the workers from the meeting, including Chorong. He wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter