034

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun held Chorong’s hand while driving to his house. “What do you think about it? Moving in.” He asked again. She haven’t said anything since she asked the last time. Chorong was in deep thoughts. Moving in together is a huge deal. Furthermore, she had to think about her subscribers—if she continues vlogging, they would find out. And she didn’t want them to find out yet, although there were already rumors of them dating, and people at Woohyun’s office already knew about their relationship.

“I… I still need to check out your house and think. It’s a big matter after all.”

 

 

At Woohyun’s house

“So this is my office, and I have a small gym there, and the rest you probably know.”

“Wait… there’s no room for me… I was thinking about getting a separate office instead of just working from my room.”

Woohyun nodded and replied, “I’ll just move to a bigger house, problem solved.”

Chorong was quite unwelcoming of that idea and his tone. “Wow you sounded like a jerk just now.” She scoffed. Woohyun frowned, tilting his head. “What? I wasn’t. I just-”

“So money is everything, it can solve everything. Thank god for giving me a rich boyfriend then! I should just quit YouTube and be a housewife, right? Since you have money.” She replied sarcastically, getting increasingly angry.

“That wasn’t-”

“I guess riches are all jerks. I wasn’t wrong about that fact.”

“HEY! What do you mean? I was just being nice!”

“Nice? Ok sure. I’ll be nice and leave so you don’t have to go that extra mile to move just for me.”

Chorong turned and walked straight to the door. She left Woohyun hanging in the middle of the corridor.

 

Great job Nam Woohyun, you just pissed the out of your girlfriend.

 

He kicked the door of his office room out of frustration. “ing idiot!!” He screamed and gave the door another kick. I just things up every single time, don’t I.

 

Chorong got out of Woohyun’s apartment building, almost in tears. She held back as she was in public. She got in a taxi and went back home.

She didn’t know why she was so triggered. She just didn’t like riches displaying their economic prowess all along, especially because she faced immense poverty since young. Woohyun’s tone just now made him seem as if he was his high school self that she always saw him in. She hated it. She absolutely hated people making money seem small and just something that they could use lightly.

She headed straight into her room once she reached home. It felt worse tonight, especially because Bomi had already moved out, and Naeun wasn’t even at home. She felt so empty.

After bathing, editing videos until late at night, and even researching for the project, she couldn’t fall asleep. Her anger was already gone, and all she felt was guilt and emptiness. I shouldn’t have reacted like that… My stress is really making me do stupid stuff.

She had a much heavier workload now that she had join Woohyun’s company for the project, as well as having to maintain the consistency and quality of her videos and content on YouTube. Furthermore, she was scared that the rumor of her and Woohyun dating would become widespread. She wanted to tell her subscribers herself, when she hits 4 million subscribers—she had gain a million in the past few months.

And, she really really missed Woohyun, even though it’s only 5 hours since they’ve met and unfortunately, fought. She went to Skype and called Woohyun after much consideration. However, it’s 3 in the morning, she didn’t know if he would be awake.

 

Woohyun was doing his work for his own company back in the States, when he saw that Chorong was calling him. He answered it immediately without hesitation.

“I’m sorry-“ Both of them said it at the same time.

“You go first.” Woohyun told Chorong.

“I’m sorry… I’m in so much stress lately…I was too reckless just now, because I faced poverty when I was young. I felt as if you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter