011

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later

 

“These are the hard copy of the papers for the meeting later at 11am with the PD and photographer for the posters and advertisement. The last page contains some details about him. Both roles are taken up by the same person.” Woohyun’s secretary explained while handing him a black file.

“Thanks. Did you find an idol group to partner up with Chorong?... I-I meant Park Chorong ssi.” He got a little embarrassed because of his mistake. He didn’t want his staffs to know that they’re actually “friends”. Well, he wasn’t even sure if they’re actually friends or not.

“Oh yes. We did. The male idol group will come next week to sign the contract. They’re hot these days.” The secretary handed him a piece of information about the boy group. “They’re called Fiction. Under SOM Entertainment. 6 member boy group. They debuted 2 years ago.”

Oooo… The Son’s entertainment branch…

They’re the group that’s having their own game with Myungsoo’s company right? Maybe I should go ask him later.

 

Woohyun listened to his secretary while flipping through some of their details on the paper as well as the previous file about the shoot. “Ok. You can go now.” The secretary then made her way out of the room.

“Ooo… This photographer worked with us for quite a long time?” Woohyun was amazed by the works that he did. He never knew that there’d be someone working with the company for so long. Especially with his parents like that. Ha… Like I ever cared about their partners…

 

Mr Kang nodded and said, “He’d probably be your in-law now if you had a sister. Your mother really cherishes him.”

“Mmm… what’s his name again? Kim…Kim Junmyeon? He looks nice.”

“He should be nice from what I observed in the past few years.”

He better be easy to work with…

 

 

Meanwhile

 

“Ms Son and Mr Jung, this way please.” The employee led her to the conference room where the rest were waiting. “Sorry to keep you all waiting. There was a slight traffic jam earlier.” Ilhoon and Nauen bowed while apologized to the GNL staffs who were waiting for them.

“I am Jung Ilhoon, the main person who will be part of the planning wit your team in the making of the game. This is Mr Son’s daughter, Ms Son.”

Naeun totally didn’t have the need to introduce herself. Most of them there were her high school friends. Coincidentally. But she still had to do so.

 

Business and private matters are two different things right? It’s gonna be so weird doing this when Myungsoo, Bomi, Hoya and Sunggyu are here…

 

“I’m the current COO of SOM Entertainment and CEO of SOM café, Son Naeun. Nice to be working with you all.” She tried to be as natural as possible in this very awkward situation. She reached out her hand to shake with those who saw her for the first time today.

“I’m the Team leader for this project, Kim Jungyoon.”

“I’m the assistant leader, Im Shiyeon.”

“I’m…”

I am supposed to do this… right?

Then she faced Myungsoo after the row of strangers.

Maybe I shouldn’t have done this…

 

Naeun hesitated but shook his hand, followed by Bomi’s, Hoya’s and Sunggyu’s like they’ve met for the first time. She quickly took her seat after the stupid uncomfortable atmosphere.

Ugh how I hate introductions.

But… at least I got to touch Myungsoo’s hand..?

Oh god what am I even thinking of…

 

Myungsoo chuckled to himself silently. He could totally realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter