033

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

“So I’m moving in with Hoya tomorrow, since it’s a month away from our wedding.” Bomi told the girls, all seated at the living room. They were pretty sad about it. They have been living together ever since high school ended, which was 7 years ago. Now, they’re all going to move out from the house where they’ve stayed for so long.

 

“I still don’t have plans to move out yet.” Naeun told the rest.

 

“Me neither.” Chorong added on.

 

“But Myungsoo is moving out right? Are you going to move in with him?” Bomi asked. Hoya would be leaving the house, so Myungsoo is the only one left there. Hence he would be moving once he found a place.

 

Naeun shrugged. “He’s been asking me if I want to move in with him. I haven’t decided yet.”

 

“What about you?” Bomi asked Chorong. Part of her feels bad that she’s causing so many people to move at once due to her wedding.

 

“I’ll probably still live here.” Chorong didn’t really want to leave the house. She feels very emotionally attached to the place.

 

“I’ll miss you guys.” Bomi said, hugging the girls.

 

“Me too.”

 

Me too… Chorong echoed in her heart.

 

 

Later that night, dinner time

“Let’s eat dinner together.”

 

“I’m eating with the design team.”

 

“Ok. I’ll just come along.”

 

“I-”

 

Woohyun had already hung up. Aigoo this Nam Woohyun…

 

“Chorong ssi, are you coming?” Mr Kang asked. “Oh, yes. I’m sorry!” She took her belongings and joined the rest waiting for the lift. “I see that our CEO is quite clingy keke.” Her co-workers as Woohyun’s name showed up on her phone’s notifications’ screen as he sent a text. She just smiled awkwardly and kept her phone in her pocket.

 

“He’s usually not like that…” Chorong said, as the vibrations continued.

 

“Park Chorong, why aren’t you replying my texts?” Woohyun said as he sneaked in the group while she wasn’t paying attention. Chorong almost got a heart attack as she was not expecting Woohyun to be there at all.

 

“And yes, I’m a clingy boyfriend.” He said jokingly, directed at the worker who made a comment about it earlier.

 

“You really can’t listen to me huh?” Chorong said softly to Woohyun. She chuckled and shook her head. “I just want to spend more time with you.” He whispered into Chorong’s ears and gave her a quick peck on her cheeks while the rest weren’t looking.

 

This Nam Woohyun... gosh I can’t even resist you

 

 

 

After eating, the group played the usual game to decide who’s going to pay for everything—scissors, paper, stone. It was down to Woohyun and Chorong. “Don’t cheat ok?” Chorong warned Woohyun as he’s always doing his usual tricks whenever they play any game. “Why would I?” He chuckled. And as expected, Woohyun won. Of course without any tricks.

 

Chorong admitted she lost, still suspecting Woohyun did something that she didn’t realise. Even so she made her way to the counter. She took out her card and handed it to the cashier.

 

“Oh, your table has already been paid by the man in black suit.”

 

“Eh?” She was confused and turned around, only to see Woohyun standing right behind her. “I paid earlier when I went to the toilet. I didn’t know there was going to be games.” He lied. He already knew that the team would be doing it since it’s a tradition so he had already told the cashier that he would pay for the meal.

 

They headed out and the group separated to go their own way.

 

“Won’t your fans or subscribers know about us soon? Since my whole office already knows…” Woohyun asked Chorong while they were walking to his car. He felt sorry about it. He knew that Chorong always tried her best to keep her personal life quiet. Her fans didn’t even know about Suho’s relationship with her.

 

“I… I’ll probably just admit it.” Chorong replied.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yea…” She paused for a while and continued, “I’m pretty sure I wanna stay with you for the rest of my life.”

 

Woohyun’s heartbeat started getting faster by that comment. He was glad that Chorong thought the same as he did. He smiled and reached out to grab Chorong’s hand.

 

“Do you want to move in with me?”

 

Meanwhile

“So… do you want to move in with me?” Myungsoo asked. He really wanted Naeun to live with him. He looked at her with the most earnest eyes. Naeun felt heartbroken seeing him like this and knowing that it wouldn’t happen.

 

I’m sorry Myungsoo…

 

“I…I don’t think I want to.” Naeun replied cautiously. She didn’t want to hurt Myungsoo’s feelings. “It’s not about you. I’m just not ready yet. When I’m ready, I’ll tell you.”

 

Myungsoo kept silent and nodded. He understood Naeun and knew her very well. Asking you was just way too ambitious…

 

“Sorry…” Naeun apologized and hugged Myungsoo who was sitting beside her on the sofa.

 

“It’s ok… Whenever you’re ready, I’ll make our relationship public, and there’ll always be extra towels, toothbrush and everything prepared for you.” He said, giving her a light peck on her forehead.

 

“Do I get an extra Kim Myungsoo?” She giggled, joking with him to make the atmosphere a bit lighter. And surely enough, it definitely work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter