030

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Monday

Chorong walked to his office building with her last hope. If he still ignores me… I’ll just give up.

“Hi, I’m here to see Mr Nam Woohyun.” She told the staffs, who can already recognize her as she’ve been there at the same desk counter for 3 consecutive times.

 

 

“Park Chorong ssi has asked to meet you.”

Woohyun stopped typing right as he heard her name. “Tell her to wait outside of my office. I’m in the middle of something right now.” He said, monotone.

 

Chorong… I don’t know if I’m ready yet…

 

“Please wait outside his office. He said that he is doing something right now.” The staff said after bringing her to the lift, where only CEO and his invited guests can access straight to the CEO’s personal floor.

She did as she was told. She sent him a message.

 

 

I won’t go until you’re out. We need to talk.

 

 

She waited. And waited. For hours, he did not come out of the room, like the previous time. However, she still stayed outside. I can’t believe I’m doing this for a jerk I used to hate… But… now I can’t give up this chance… This last chance…

 

From inside, Woohyun could faintly see her figure from his translucent office window. Why is she not going yet?...

 

It’s already 8pm… She’ll probably go soon.

 

Right?...

 

If she goes… It means it’s really over right?...

 

Woohyun complated over whether he should head out or not.

 

BZZZ

 

From Kikwang:

 

Check your email. Team 3 just sent you the finalized project plan.

 

Guess that I’m not…

 

He ignored the thoughts about Chorong, focusing on his work. But the thoughts just kept bouncing back. Even though he really did not want to think of her. He wanted to get over her. He wanted to. It was his heart that did not allow him to.

Slowly, time passed…

9pm…

10pm…

 

Chorong didn’t know what got into her but she kept waiting. Waiting while on a hungry stomach; waiting although she had lots of editing to do; waiting although she was sleepy.

 

I must be crazy. Wasting my time away here. For such a hopeless future…

 

But… He’ll eventually come out right?

 

Her sleepiness eventually took over her mind, causing her to fall asleep on the coach outside his office.

Woohyun was too caught up with his work that he didn’t even realize Chorong was still outside.

 

She really left… I can’t see her head anymore…

 

It’s nearing 12. Why would she still be there?

 

Great Job Nam Woohyun, you screwed up the last chance again.

 

“Yea… it’s already 12 am… I should go…” He mumbled to himself while making his way out, thinking that he just lost Chorong because of his work load. He glanced to the coach and saw Chorong sleeping there. He was relieved, but that also made his heart hurt.

The wall that he was trying to build up immediately crumbled. The heart he was freezing melted in a split second. He thought that his heart was cold to her. But no. It was just a thin layer of ice covering his burning love for her.

He decided.

 

I love her. She loves me. I shouldn’t push her away anymore. Nothing will stop me, not even myself.

 

He knelt down, looking at Chorong’s angelic look while sleeping. Woohyun leaned in closer and pressed their lips gently together. Do you know how much I missed you all these while… He wanted to be like this with her from the start. Not only now. Seriously, forever.

He broke off the kiss from Chorong who was still sleeping. He patted her head and was about to walk away when he felt a hand grabbing her.

“You think that I’m sleeping?” Chorong pulled Woohyun back and stood up right before him. “How can you just leave after kissing me without my permission?”

“I-”

“Jerk.” She smirked and kissed him passionately, her arms wrapped around She was so elated, so excited, so relieved. I knew that he will come back to me…

 

This Chorong… Woohyun thought and pinned her against the wall, lips never breaking apart from each other. “I missed you so much…” He said in between kisses. “Me too.” She replied back.

They wished that that moment would last forever. They didn’t wish to part.

Woohyun broke the kiss off and cupped Chorong’s face. “You’re such a good kisser.”

“Duh. I’m Park Chorong.”

“Cute.” He stole a quick kiss from her lips and patted her head.

 

 

They headed to the elevator, her hands tightly in his.

“Mianhae… I-“

“Nevermind. I just want to eat. Making me wait here without eating dinner or anything…”

“Ya Park Chorong, you’re the one who wanted to wait!”

“Because you kept ignoring me!!”

“Then you could’ve just gave up on me.”

“I didn’t want to… give up on you…” She said, embarrassed by her own words. Woohyun’s heart was fluttered by her words again. “Do you know that you’re too cute?” He told and dragged her into the elevator. They kept a safe distance in the lift. Simply because it was his company building, they had a CCTV in the lift and that li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter