002

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…If you haven’t, do subscribe and thanks for watching! See you next week for another video! Bye!!” Chorong pressed stop and heaved out a heavy breath. “Unnie, you’re done with your video?” Bomi asked, munching on the cracker she took out from the kitchen.

“Yeap! Just need to edit it now.” Chorong replied, transferring the video files from her camera to her laptop. “Bom ah, what should I do for next week’s video?” She asked Bomi, who could come up with all sorts of ideas. “Erm… When was the last time you did a Q&A?”

“Last month… around Myungsoo’s birthday?? Ahhh!! I need to do one this month… Next week is already the last week of April… Thanks so much Bomi~” Chorong then took her laptop into her room and started on editing it.

“Unnie, you’re not eating?” Bomi asked as Chorong shut the door of her room. “Ya! It’s already 12pm. Of course I’ve eaten. Don’t you have work today??”

“6pm.”

“Oh right… Where’s Naeun though?”

“She should be exercising at the park… with Myungsoo.” Bomi went into Chorong’s room and sat on her bed, drinking milk. “Are they having a ‘some’ relationship? Why do they keep going out exercising together? And aren’t the guys at the airport for something?” Chorong asked, her eyes focused on her screen and her mouse clicking away. “Woohyun’s flight was in the morning… around 7am? They should be back by now.”

“Woohyun? Nam Woohyun?!” Chorong stopped her work suddenly and turned her chair, facing Bomi. She frowned, having not heard that name in quite a while. “Yea… Nam Woohyun. That guy who you hated since high school. You still hate him now? You haven’t seen him in such a long time though…” Bomi told Chorong. “It’s not like I hate him that much. I just dislike that particular side of him.” Chorong said and turned back, continuing her work.

“He’s quite nice though… According to Myungsoo. I don’t think he’ll be the same after 7 to 8 years?” Chorong shook her head upon hearing Bomi’s words. “He won’t change. It just seemed like his personality. He’s very annoying also. And childish. He’s okay if he just shut his mouth. Myungsoo and Hoya are friends with him for so long of course they’ll say that he’s nice and such. He’s rich too. Just showing off his money since high school. And after all, all guys are the same, right?”

“That jerk who left you… He just deserves to rot in hell. But… Woohyun… he’s not like that, unnie. He had hard times since young. Worse than what you can think of ... Oh… Hoya’s calling me. Hwaiting unnie! Hope you finish editing the video by Friday. Can’t let your 2.7M subscribers down right? Keke…” Bomi walked out of her room and answered Hoya’s call.

Hard times…? What would he have? He has literally everything he wants.

Chorong shook off the thought that was distracting her and focused on her work.

 

 

“You don’t go hiking with Bomi and Chorong?” Myungsoo asked Naeun while jogging together. “Nah… Jogging is enough.” Naeun replied and asked, “I thought you had some meeting today?” Myungsoo nodded his head. “But I wanted to exercise with you.” His answer made Naeun blush. ”And the meeting starts at 6 so it’s okay.” Myungsoo added on, seeing that Naeun was blushing a bit.

They continued exercising for another few more minutes and stopped. “Running for 2 hours every day is no joke.” Naeun panted and Myungsoo handed her a cold drink. “After a few more days it’ll be okay. I run 2 hours with you every morning and another 3 hours exercising in the gym at night… not that tough haha.” Naeun hit Myungsoo for showing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter