001

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here here!!” Woohyun got the ball from his teammates and continued dribbling it pass the defenders to find a perfect spot to shoot.

Then it came.

The perfect spot for him to shoot.

He aimed angle properly and kicked the ball.

It flew up and went straight in the goal.

“Times up!”

“YESS!! We won!!” His teammate, Lee Kikwang jumped on him and cheered. Woohyun chuckled and got up. He looked at the opponents and said, “Good game. Close match.” He shook hands with the captain.

“You guys won again for the 3rd year. Guess we need to train more haha.”

“I’ll be looking forward to it.” Woohyun grinned and patted his back. The two teams shook hands and called it a day.

Woohyun poured water all over himself while seated down on the bench. He felt his phone vibrating from his bag. He took it out and saw that it was his mother.

“Why didn’t you pick up? Are you playing around? I told you to work instead of flirting with girls!!”

“What?! I had a match. I already told you last week. Why are you calling from Korea?!  And why would I be flir-”

“Come home now. I need to tell you something.” His mother hang up immediately, before he could even say anything.

“What the hell…” Woohyun rolled his eyes and kept his phone in his bag. “You washing up?” Doojoon asked Woohyun, who nodded his head in reply. He took out his clothes and necessities and caught up with the rest. “Your mother called from Korea?” Kikwang asked. Woohyun sighed and nodded. “She’s the same, as always. For…17 years. None of them care.” Woohyun then picked up his speed to the shower. “Ya!! Wait for me!!”

Woohyun came out of the shower first and the rest slowly followed after. “Woohyun ah, are you going to eat with us?” Woohyun shook his head and replied, “Family matters. Bye.” He then headed to his car and drove off.

He got home and video called his mother. “What’s the matter?” He wasn’t interested with what his mother was going to say. He just called her out of respect. “Come back to Korea.” His mother told him seriously. Those words caught Woohyun’s attention. “What?!” He slammed the table and stood up.

“Your father is seriously ill. He’s in the hospital right now. So we need you to take over him. If the news gets out, our stocks will drop. That’s why you need to come back.”

“So it’s all for the stocks… I was just wondering since when did you care about others.” Woohyun scoffed and sat back down on his chair.

“COME BACK TO KOREA!” His mother shouted furiously at the screen. “If not, that house and those friends of yours, watch out.”

“I EARNED ALL OF THIS WITH MY OWN MONEY. I SET UP MY OWN BUSINESS AND EARNED ALL THIS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!” Woohyun clenched his fists, angered by his mother’s words. He slammed the table for the second time.

“It doesn’t matter. I can do anything I want. You, just need to come back to Korea and I will not touch anything that you have.”

Woohyun stayed silent as his eyes became teary from the anger. “Fine. I’ll go back. Provided that you do not try to set me up with some girl, harm or even touch any of my friends in both Korea and the U.S. and most importantly, do not ever interfere with my love life or private life. If you ever do that, I’ll ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter