013

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh. My. God.” Chorong was speechless after seeing herself in the mirror. “I tried my best.” Woohyun chuckled. Chorong really looked like her face is messed up. Thanks to him. “My face is also ruined thanks to you. Give and taka ya know…”

Chorong just pouted while nodding.

“I know you like it. No need to thank me for that.”

“Wow. Thanks.” She said sarcastically and pushed him away. “So thank you guys for watching an-“ Woohyun covered before she could finish the ending. “And subscribe to her channel even though she .” He then went nearer to the camera and acted like one of those boys, biting his lips and doing all sorts of stuffs to his hair.

“Ewww... Disgusting!!” Chorong shoved him away. “Sorry guys, for having such an ugly human show up in the ending. Thanks for watching!! Click a thumbs up if you want to see more of him and these type of videos… and subscribe if you haven’t!! Bye!!” She then cut the video. Did I just say thumbs up too see more of him?! Ya… Park Chorong… You’re crazy…

She sat back down on the sofa and heaved out a heavy breath. “We should take a selfie to commemorate this day.” Woohyun dragged her nearer to him and took a quick selfie using her phone which was lying on the table. “Send it to me okay? And make sure you post it on your Instagram when you upload the video.”

“Yea yea okay thanks. Now goooo~” She pointed to the door, signaling him to go home. Woohyun nodded his head and walked towards the door.

 

“Wait. Chorong ah, do you want to visit Eunji? I haven’t seen her since she came back… All the rest are not free too so…”

 

Chorong paused what she was doing for a while, scanning him suspiciously. “I’m serious.” He further emphasized. Chorong agreed without a word. “I’ll go wash my face and change first.” She then headed into her room. She turned around and looked at Wooohyun, who was at the living room. “Go wash your face too. Oh wait… I’ll go prepare myself first then help you erase…”

 

Woohyun grinned to himself. Just being able to do things with her is nice… Things I couldn’t do with her 7 years ago… It’s nice. Now.

 

But she probably still hates me…

 

“Chorong, do you have gel or what? My hair is in a mess now…” He asked. Chorong pondered for a while. “There should be a gel under the toilet sink, in a basket.” She answered him from her room.

 

That’s the only gel I have…One that I should’ve thrown it out 2 years ago…

 

Woohyun did as he was told. He managed to find a new gel that wasn’t even open. He applied it on himself after opening it. “This is nice…” He styled his hair a bit and played with the container of gel.

Then something caught his eyes.

“For… 기…ㅜ…ㄴ…? The words are erased off…” He examined a bit more but still couldn’t make out the words. Maybe it’s her ex’s name…

 

“If you want it, just keep it.” Chorong told Woohyun, who bumped into her on the hallway, being too engrossed in the gel container. “What’s the words behind…?” Woohyun asked her, showing the container. She didn’t answer as she helped him erase the make up on his face.

“A jerk’s name.” She replied to his question coldly, as she went to keep her makeup remover.

 

So it’s really her ex…

 

“Mianhae… You… look nice.” He said with sincerity. Well, he didn’t know how or what he was supposed to do when in this kind of situation. “T-Thanks… You look more mature now. More like the CEO of some big company… I guess.” She said, her sentence getting softer and softer. She’s not lying when she said that he looked more mature. She was just shy and flustered.

Her heart was just beating faster every moment. She knew this feeling a lot. She’s familiarized to it. Why is my heart even beating so fast?! No. You’ll get over this… Yes, you’ll get over this… You can’t afford to like another guy…

All of them are jerks…

 

Woohyun grabbed her wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter