Kim Jaejoong

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After school ended, you went to the restaurant to start your first day of work.

The manager there told you what you needed to do. You changed into the restaurant's uniform and started work right away.

When customers came in, you greeted them and took their orders.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" You bowed when you heard the door opened. You looked up and saw Jaejoong. *He looks familiar...* You thought. Then you remembered. *Oh... It's that new student."

"Aren't you taking me to my seat?" He asked.

"Oh, this way please," you snapped out of your daze and led him to a two-seat table. You handed him the menu. "Please let me know when you're ready to take the order." You started walking away, giving him time to think what he want to order.

"Excuse me," he suddenly said.

You turned around and blinked at him. "May I help you?" You asked.

"Can you recommend me the signature dishes here?" He asked.

"... Sure," you said. You started recommending him the dishes the restaurant offered and the signature dish that you think is the best. He took your suggestion.

Your first day of work ended smoothly. After you cleaned up the restaurant, you walked home. The streets were dim and you saw some boys smoking at the side of the streets. They had tattoos on their arms and necks, and they looked scary to you. You quickened your pace. 

"Hey, pretty! Where are you rushing to?" The group of boys blocked your way.

*Oh !* You thought.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" One of the boys smirked.

"What do you want?" You tried to act brave but inside you were trembling.

"What we want? We just want you to accompany us for a while," the other guy said, grabbing your hand.

"Let go!" You shouted. "I will shout for help if you guys do anything funny to me!" You threatened.

"Go ahead. There're not much people here and I don't think they will hear you anyway," the boys laughed. They started touching your , your arms and legs.

"HELP!" You shouted.

"Shut up, you little !" One of the guys shoved you to the wall and you fell onto the ground. They grabbed your hands and you struggled to get free.

"LET GO OF HER!" Someone shouted. All your heads turned around and your eyes widened in surprise. *It's him...?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~