Cheering You Up

♥Saranghaeyo♥

The next morning, you woke up to find yourself in a familiar room. *Where am I?* You tried to get up from the bed but you felt something on your hand. You looked down to find a sleeping figure by your bedside. You took a closer look to find Yunho sleeping soundly with his head on his other arm. *Oppa is so cute when he's sleeping.* You smiled secretly. You tried to take Yunho's hand away from yours without waking him up but failed. Yunho woke up with sleepy eyes and rubbed his eyes.

"You woke up already?" He asked.

You nodded with a small smile.

"Did you know how worried I am when you fainted?" Yunho asked in a serious tone.

You lowered your head.

"Why didn't you eat anything? Don't you know you will get sick?" Yunho questioned.

"Mianhae," you apologised.

"Stop making me so worried okay?" Yunho sighed. He stood up and pulled you up.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Where else? Eat." He said with an amused smile and led you to the dining room.

 Yunho pulled a chair out and gestured you to sit. You sat on the chair and he went to sit opposite you. "Eat," Yunho said.

You tasted the food and it was really delicious. You started to gulp down the food like you had not eaten for three days.

Yunho chuckled and said, "Eat slowly, nobody will fight the food with you."

You looked up and nodded. Yunho laughed at the sight of your face. "What are you laughing about?" You blinked innocently at him.

Yunho shook his head and walked over to you with a napkin. He stooped down to your sitting height and wiped the sauce away from your lips. His face was serious and gentle. On top of that, his face was just inches away from yours. You blinked at him, heart racing fast. *Why do I have such reaction whenever his face is so close to mine?* You thought.

Done, Yunho straightened up. You were dazed at what had just happened. "Are you okay?" Yunho waved a hand in front of your face.

"Y-Yea?" You snapped out of your daze.

Yunho smiled and went back to have his breakfast.

"Am I giving you trouble again?" You suddenly asked.

"Why do you say that?" Yunho looked at you.

"Because... I fainted and you have to take care of me," you muttered but somehow Yunho had heard it.

"Then you should thank me," Yunho smiled.

"H-Huh?" You blinked.

"Let's go somewhere after we finish breakfast," Yunho said.

"Where? Don't we have school?" You asked.

"We can ditch school anytime," Yunho smirked.

You looked at him curiously, wondering what he was up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I have time, I will just write one more chapter! ^^