The Puppy

♥Saranghaeyo♥

You were tired when you got back home. You wanted to just lie on your bed and rest but you know you still have chores to do. You lazily sat up from your bed and went downstairs to do chores.

"__________ ah! Wash the dishes and throw the garbage away later!" Your aunt ordered from the living room.

"Neh!" You replied.

You washed the dishes as told, and took the garbage bags out to the waste disposal area.

You placed the garbage bags at the waste disposal area. "Ahh~" You stretched your hands and legs. Just then, you accidentally tripped over a box.

"Omo, what's this?" You looked at the box which was moving by itself and sounds were coming out from there too.

You went near the box to take a closer look what it was. You opened the cover of the box cautiously, afraid that something might popped out. You saw a cute puppy head popping out of the box. The puppy's eyes were round and sparkling, and they were staring at you.

"Omo! You're sooooooooo cute!" You took the puppy out of the box and smiled happily at it.

"Did you get abandon by your owner?" You the puppy's head. The puppy tilted its head and stared at you.

"Don't worry, I will go bring you some food, stay here okay?" You smiled at the puppy and put it back into the box. You quickly went home to find some food for the puppy.

Luckily, by the time you went home, your aunt and her family were already asleep. The house was dark and you tip-toed into the kitchen, be careful not to wake any of them up. You opened the refrigerator and found some milk and meat. You took them out and brought a bowl along with you You came back to the waste disposal area where you found the puppy. The puppy was still there, in the box.

"Come here," you carried the puppy out of the box and placed it gently on the ground. You poured the milk into the bowl and put the meat on the floor. The puppy the milk from the bowl and ate the meat. You squatted down beside the puppy and looked at how the puppy ate its food. You smiled and its head.

After the puppy finished its food, you placed it back in the box. "I will come and visit you tomorrow," you smiled and closed the cover of the box. Before you leave, you took another look at the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 4th chapter! :D Please comment and enjoy!