Weird

♥Saranghaeyo♥

You walked out of your house when you realised a familiar figure standing outside. You took a closer look. *Yunho oppa?* "Oppa," you called.

Yunho turned around and gave you his charming smile. "Good morning," he greeted happily.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"What else? To pick you up for school," he smiled.

"You don't have to, I can always take the bus," you said.

"But I want to," he curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. "I don't want my girlfriend to squeeze the crowded bus with so many people," he joked.

You smiled. "Come on," Yunho opened the door to the passenger seat like a gentleman. "Thanks," you smiled.

Yunho walked over to the driver seat and started the engine. On the way to school, the car was filled with chatters and laughters. Yunho would joke sometimes and you would laugh at his silly jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho parked his car in the parking lot. The two of you walked into the school, chatting happily with fingers interwined with each other. The news of you and Yunho dating had already spread across the whole school. Girls were all envious of you at first that you got to be with one of the most popular guys in school, but they knew there was nothing that they could do about it.

"__________ ah!" Eunhye called.

"Hello!" You grinned.

"So... What happen after I leave?" Eunhye asked while wriggling her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" You blinked.

"Yah, don't act innocent," Eunhye rolled her eyes. "Did you guys... kiss already?"

Your face turned red. You could feel your cheeks blushing madly. "W-Why do you ask such question?"

"Because I'm curious~" Eunhye sang.

Luckily, Yunho came to your rescue. "That's our secret," Yunho stuck out his tongue childishly.

Eunhye crossed her arms. "Childish guy," she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," Yunho shrugged.

Jaejoong walked past you guys. He wanted to go and join in the conversation, like how Eunhye teased and laughed about you and Yunho, but he knew he could not do that anymore. It would just make it more difficult for him to forget about his feelings for you.

You saw Jaejoong walking past you. "Hey Jaejoong oppa!" You waved while smiling.

Jaejoong froze. *Please. Don't smile at me like that.* Jaejoong's heart fluttered at the sight of you.

You walked towards him. *No. Don't come near me.* When you saw Jaejoong not reacting, you became worried. "Oppa, are you alright?" You waved a hand in front of his face.

"O-Of course I'm alright," Jaejoong stuttered. He turned away quickly, not wanting to meet eyes with you.

"Are you sure? You look like you are sick," you frowned. You put a hand on his forehead and the other on your own. "Luckily you don't have a fever," you beamed. "Oppa, take good care of yourself, araso?"

*How can I take good care of myself when my heart is broken into pieces?* "Even if I'm sick, it's none of your business," Jaejoong said coldly.

You blinked. "Oppa..." you whispered. You were sure that something was wrong with Jaejoong. He had never use that kind of tone on you.

Jaejoong realised what he had done. He wanted to apologise to you but he knew this is the only way to make you dislike him, just so that he could forget you. *Mianhae __________ ah. I know I'm selfish. But I just can't help it.* He thought.

Jaejoong walked away without saying a word. You just stood rooted to the ground, staring at the place where Jaejoong had leave. Yunho came over, looking concerned. "__________ ah, are you okay? Why did Jaejoong walk off like that? Did you two have a fight?" Yunho asked.

*I have no idea why he was behaving like that as well.* "Nothing, Jaejoong oppa says that he needs to look for the teacher, he will meet us in class," you tried to sound normal.

Yunho nodded. "Hey guys!" Eunhye called. You and Yunho turned around. "Time to go for class!"

"Let's go," Yunho held onto your hand.

You smiled as you followed him, while your mind was thinking about what was wrong with Jaejoong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~