The Best Day

♥Saranghaeyo♥

You were sitting in the waiting room. You kept playing with your fingers. You were so nervous that you swore you had never been like this before, not even during exams or interviews. You were in your wedding gown, with your perfect hair-do and make up. It was none other than your wedding day. Suddenly, the door opened and your fiancé came in.

"Oppa!"

"Hey."

"Oppa, otteokhae?! I'm so nervous!"

Yunho softened as he curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. He looked at you, full of affection. "Don't be. It will all be alright."

"But..."

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" Yunho asked.

You smiled. His words always made you felt better no matter in what situation. There came a knock on the door and your friends came in.

"__________!" Eunhye ran towards you. She looked at you up and down. "You are so gorgeous! I swear I have never seen any brides prettier than you!"

"Thanks."

"Hey, don't be nervous. Be your usual self. Where is the confidence Kim __________ I have always seen? Smile," she said. You attempted a small smile.

Junsu came and wrapped his arm around Eunhye. "Yeah, be your usual confidence self." Yup, Eunhye and Junsu had become a couple. They were very loving and a bit too mushy actually.

Yoochun and Changmin came over. "Oh my gosh. You are really pretty today you know that?" Yoochun looked you up and down.

"Thanks oppa," you smiled.

"You don't have to thank him, he says it to every single girl out there," Changmin said.

"Yah!" Yoochun glared at Changmin.

"Did I say anything wrong?" Changmin blinked innocently.

"Anyway," Junsu cut in. "__________, someone wants to see you." 

"Really? Who is it?" You asked, curious.

You looked at the door and waited until a figure walked into the room. You were really really surprised. You would never have expected to see this person on this occasion.

"Jaejoong oppa..."

"Hey ___________, long time no see," he smiled his signature heart-stopping smile.

You ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Oppa!" You cried.

"Hey hey hey, a bride shouldn't cry on her wedding day. She will look ugly," he joked as he pulled back and wiped your happy tears away with his thumb.

"I miss you so much, Jaejoong oppa," you sniffled.

"I miss you too," he smiled. Yunho purposely coughed loudly and cleared his throat.

"Oppa, where have you been?" You asked, ignoring Yunho.

"I went to travel around the world and found many new interesting things. We should travel together next time," Jaejoong grinned.

"Then why are you back when you have so much fun around the world?" Yunho muttered.

Jaejoong caught that and said, "I am back today to get __________ back."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Yunho's eyes widened and stared at Jaejoong in shock.

"I said, I'm back today because I want to stop this marriage from going on," Jaejoong answered with a straight face.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Yunho wrapped an arm around you protectively.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

After a few seconds of silence, the rest of your friends burst into laughter. "Jaejoong hyung, you should become an actor. Your acting is so good that Yunho hyung is literally giving the shocked face!" Junsu tried to imitate Yunho's face earlier.

"Yeah!" Yoochun laughed. "You should have seen your face, Yunho hyung! That's soooooooo funny!"

"YAH!" Yunho scowled.

"Alright alright, I apologise for joking with you," Jaejoong tried not to laugh out loud. "Anyway, I have someone to introduce to you guys."

A slim and pretty girl walked into the waiting room. Jaejoong smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "This is my girlfriend, Hyemi. I met her at America. She's a Korean too, but she moved to America at a very young age."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Hyemi," she bowed. 

"So, Yunho hyung, you can stop worrying about me snatching __________ away from you now," Jaejoong teased.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Hi, I'm Kim __________," you introduced yourself.

"Hi, I have heard a lot about you. Jaejoong always talk to me about you. I can see you are really a special girl."

"Thanks," you smiled politely. "Jaejoong oppa, you are one lucky guy."

"Yeah, he's so damn lucky that I'm so envious of him," Yoochun murmured.

"Don't be jealous, hyung. You can find a girlfriend soon if you stop playing around," Changmin nudged him.

"Hey, the ceremony will start in about fifteen minutes," Junsu checked his watch.

"Yeah. Let's leave and give some private time to the bride and groom," Eunhye grinned.

"I will see you later," Jaejoong smiled at you. "Fighting," he whispered.

You smiled back. After everyone left the room, Yunho took your hand. "Are you ready?"

"To be honest, nope," you started to feel yourself shaking again.

"Hey, I will be right there for you. Stop feeling nervous, because you have me."

"Araso," you nodded. "I can't believe Jaejoong oppa found his true love, and he's back! I'm so happy for him."

"Can you don't talk about Jaejoong on our wedding day?" Yunho asked in a flat tone.

You giggled. "You are still the same, Yunho oppa. The jealous boyfriend."

"Of course." He kissed your nose. "Because I love you." He leaned down and captured your lips in the sweetest way you had ever experienced. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You hugged his neck tightly and kissed him back as sweetly. *I'm so glad that all my friends are having a happy life now. This is the best day for all of us.* You smiled.

Yunho pulled away and looked down at you. "Don't you have anything to say to me?"

"Saranghaeyo, oppa," you whispered as you kissed him on the lips.

Yunho smiled into the kiss. *Saranghae, my one and only love, Kim __________.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

YAY! HAPPY ENDING! :D I hope you guys like this ending? :X I'm really thankful to all my subscribers and readers! And I really appreciate every one of your comments. (: Thank you so much for all of your support! KAMSAHAMNIDA! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS! <333333 ;p

See you in my other stories! (: