Exploded

♥Saranghaeyo♥

It was 31st December. You were preparing for your date with Yunho. You had picked out a plain white dress for the date. You put on a cute ribbon hairpin and went to meet up with Yunho.

Yunho was waiting at a restaurant he had reserved especially for this date. This was the first New Year Eve he was going to spend with you, and he wanted it to be the most memorable one for him, and for you too. He tapped the table as he waited for you, checking his watch anxiously.

"Oppa!" You called. Yunho turned around and smiled.

He stood up and pulled out a chair for you.

"Thanks oppa," you smiled and sat down. "I'm not late, right?"

Yunho checked his watch and grinned. "Nope, you are punctual."

You looked around and whispered, "Oppa, this restaurant looks a bit expensive, are you sure you want to have our dinner here?"

"It's okay, I can afford it."

"Okay..." You looked through the menu and was shocked at the prices of the dishes. You chose the cheapest out of them while Yunho ordered a steak.

You two chatted while the food was prepared. Suddenly, the topic drifted to Jaejoong, which made Yunho displeased.

"I wonder if Jaejoong oppa will be alone celebrating New Year Eve," you wondered out loud, not seeing Yunho's expression.

"Yah Kim __________!" Yunho raised his voice.

"Hmm?" You looked at him, curious.

"Why do you have to mention Jaejoong on our date?"

"He's our friend right? I'm just concerned about him," you defended, not knowing why Yunho was angry all of a sudden.

"I know he's our friend. But can you not mention any guys when we are dating? It's really frustrating seeing you worrying about another guy and not concentrating in class. Is that guy more important than studies, is he more important than me?!"

"Oppa..." You whispered.

"After he confesses to you, do you like him more than me now?" Yunho asked. You could see hurt on his face.

Yunho rubbed his temples and sighed. "Forget about today's date," Yunho said and walked out of the restaurant.

"Oppa!" You shouted, but he did not turn around. You could tell that he was really angry this time.

Guilt immediately washed over you. *I have never seen Yunho oppa that angry before. Is he that hurt to see me worrying about Jaejoong oppa? But I'm just worried about Jaejoong oppa. I only like him as a friend, no more than that.*

Yunho got into his car and slammed the door shut. He let out a long sigh. *I actually planned for today's date to be one of the most memorable ones for __________ and myself, but it turned out like this.* Yunho felt sorry for shouting at you and ruining the date, but when he thought of your concerned face as you mentioned Jaejoong's name, he felt like a knife had stabbed his heart. *We are not going to end like this, are we?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~