Confession

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After chatting for a while, you and Eunhye went to the buffet table to grab some food.

"Omo, that Junsu is so cute!" Eunhye exclaimed when she was sure that Junsu could not hear her.

You chuckled. It was normal for Eunhye to react like that whenever she saw hot guys. You just smiled as Eunhye kept talking about Junsu.

"Hello," a voice spoke. You looked up to see Jaejoong smiling at you.

"Hi oppa," you smiled.

"Did you enjoy the party?" Jaejoong asked.

"Maybe, if Eunhye can stop talking about Junsu oppa," you giggled. 

Suddenly, some of the lights in the ballroom were turned off and the door of the ballroom opened. A waiter was pushing a tray into the ballroom with a cake on it. It was a large cake with lighted candles on it. Everybody started singing the Happy Birthday song for Yunho.

Finished singing, everybody cheered and clapped. Yunho smiled gratefully and blew out the candles and everybody clapped again. "Let's get the birthday boy to say some words!" Yoochun said through the microphone.

Yunho took over the microphone, and cleared his throat. "First of all, I'm really glad and grateful that all of you come for my birthday party today, it will not be a successful party if you guys are not here. Secondly, I have something to announce," Yunho said.

Everybody remained silent, wondering what he was going to say next.

Yunho took a deep breath and said, "I have a confession to make today."

Jaejoong stiffened. *He's not going to confess to __________ now, is he?*

"I made a wish just now, I hope that this wish will become a true one today," Yunho said. "Miss Kim __________."

You were startled when Yunho called your name. Slowly, Yunho started to walk towards you. When Yunho was just one step away from you, he stopped. He put down his microphone. "__________ ah," he called.

You looked up at him, full of curiosity. "Can you help me to grant my wish?" He asked.

You nodded, unsure. "Sure... But, what is your wish?"

"Be my girlfriend," Yunho said.

Your eyes widened in surprise. *Oppa wants me to be his girlfriend?!* You thought. Your heart filled with both happiness and questions. *But why did he choose me out of everybody? There are so many girls out there who are better than me.*

"Why me?" You asked.

"You really want to know why?"

You nodded. Yunho started to close in the gap in between you and him. He said in a volume that only you could hear. "I did not know why, but the first time I saw you, I just got attached to you. You are not like other girls who flood around me when they saw me. You are not like the other girls who I dated before, who date me just for the sake of money and my appearance. You are different. You treat me as your friend for the sake of friend and not other things. You made me understand the true meaning of love," Yunho said.

You were so touched by his words that you were actually crying. Yunho wiped your tears with his thumb. "I didn't mean to make you cry," Yunho tried to lighten up the mood.

You sobbed, "It's not like that."

This was the first time somebody was being so nice to you (other than Eunhye). Since young, this was the first time that your heart felt so warm by hearing those words.

"So... will you be my girlfriend?" Yunho asked in a serious tone. "I promise, I will not let anything hurt you, I will protect you no matter what."

You nodded eagerly. "Yes I will!" You said.

Yunho hugged you tightly and you wrapped your arms around his neck willingly. *Saranghae oppa.*

"I love you, __________ ah," Yunho whispered in your ear.

The whole crowd was cheering and clapping now, except for one person. He walked out of the ballroom. While everyone was in the room cheering happily for the new couple, his tears could not help but slid down his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY! Confession! :D 

I'm really sorry for not updating for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long... (almost years? Haha joking. xD) But my exams finally ended! :D So I think I will be able to update now? ^^ Really sorrrrry! *bows*