Confused

♥Saranghaeyo♥

The next few days, Jaejoong seemed to be avoiding you. He did not join you guys during lunch, he acted like he did not see you in the hallway, he would always find an excuse to run away before you got a chance to speak to him.

*Why is Jaejoong oppa acting weirdly?* You thought as you let out a long sigh. You were lying on your bed doing homework, but your thoughts just drifted to Jaejoong's weird behaviour recently and could not concentrate on anything.

Just then, your handphone beeped with a text.

Hey, I'm outside your house right now. -Yunho

*Omo! I almost forget about my date with Yunho oppa.* You jumped out of your bed. 

To: Yunho oppa

Mianhae, give me a while more. 

You changed into a pink polka dots dress. You applied your lip gloss and looked in the mirror for one last time to check if you are presentable. You smiled and went out of your room.

"Where are you going?" Your aunt asked with her eyes still glued on the television screen.

"Out to buy some groceries," you lied.

"You better come home early to do the chores," she said.

"Araso," you replied and quickly went out of the house.

Yunho was already there, leaning against his car while waiting for you. He looked up when he heard footsteps.

"Sorry for making you wait," you apologised.

"It's okay, I did not wait for very long anyway," Yunho smiled. 

"Oppa, where are we going today?" You asked as you got into his car and put on your seatbelt.

"Movie date," he winked.

"What movies are there to watch?" You asked, curious. You did not went to the cinema often, because you thought that it was a waste of money to just catch a movie with so many people in the same theatre.

"Romantic, action, comedy, or... do you want horror?" Yunho made a scary face when he mentioned horror.

You chuckled. "It's not scary at all," you lightly slapped his arm.

"Really? Aww man, I failed," he made a sad face.

You could not help but smile at his silliness. 

In the end, you guys watched Breaking Dawn Part II. The movie ended after about two hours.

"It's not that nice! The fighting part is all fake!" You complained.

Yunho chuckled. "Do you want to go for another movie?"

"No thanks. Such a waste of money," you shook your head.

Yunho took you out for a walk along the Hankang River after the dinner at a Japanese restaurant. You stopped at a spot and put your arms on the railings. You stared out at the scenery while thinking about Jaejoong again.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Yunho asked.

"Huh?" You snapped out of your thoughts at his voice.

"The scenery, isn't it beautiful?"

"O-oh, it is," you smiled.

You two stayed like that for a while in silence. You did not feel any uncomfortable, actually you liked this quietness.

"Oppa," you started.

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead," Yunho turned to face you now.

"Did you... notice Jaejoong oppa's weird behaviour recently?" You asked.

Yunho thought for a while. "Yes. He did not hang around us much, and he seemed a lot quieter," Yunho spoke.

"Do you know what happen to him?" You asked.

"Nope. He does not talk much to me," Yunho said.

You sighed. "He seemed more distant and cold to me too," you murmured.

"You are always deep in thought recently. Are you thinking about this?" Yunho asked.

You nodded.

Yunho took your hand and squeezed it. "I am not sure why Jaejoong is acting like that too. But don't worry, I will help you find out what had happened to Jaejoong," he smiled.

"Thanks, oppa," you gave him a small smile.

"No problem," he said and kissed your forehead.

*I hope the old Jaejoong oppa will come back to us soon.* You closed your eyes and prayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry! I finally have time to update! (: Hope you guys will continue reading it! :D