Birthday Party

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Eunhye and you were invited to Yunho's birthday party. You had knitted a scarf yourself as you did not really know what Yunho like and moreover, this was the first time that you were going to give a present to a guy. You put the scarf neatly in a box and you tied the box with a cute ribbon. You smiled in satisfaction. *Hopefully oppa will like this.*

You put on comfortable clothes and went to meet up with Eunhye.

"Hey, what are you going to give to oppa?" Eunhye asked.

You held out the box and smiled. "What's that?" Eunhye asked.

"A scarf," you beamed.

"Woah- wait!" Eunhye held out your hands. "What are these?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

 You quickly hid your hands. "It's nothing," you assured.

"Nothing? You called that nothing?! Your skin is peeling off and is swelling!" Eunhye shouted, but in a worry tone.

"It's really nothing, it's my first time knitting a scarf, of course there will be some minor injuries," you shrugged.

"So you knit the scarf yourself?" Eunhye raised an eyebrow.

"Yea, what's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing!" Eunhye grinned. "Let's go or else we will be late!" Eunhye looped her arm through yours.

You guys reached the venue where Yunho held his party. It was at a grand hotel ballroom. When you and Eunhye stepped into the hotel, your eyes widened and looked at the hotel in awe. It was big and luxurious, and the hotel was well designed as well.

"Anyway, where is the ballroom? It's so big!" Eunhye complained.

"I have no idea too," you said.

"Hey! You girls are here!" You saw Yunho walking towards you.

"Hi," you smiled. "Happy Birthday!" You held out your present for him and he gladly accepted it.

"Thank you," he smiled. "What is it?"

"You will know it later," you beamed.

Yunho led you and Eunhye to the ballroom. There were lots of people in the ballroom. Some were chatting at the corner of the room, some were at the buffet table looking for some snacks. Yunho put your gift at one of the corners of the room where other presents were put at.

"Hey, want to meet my friends?" Yunho asked.

You just nodded with a small smile. He brought you to one side of the room where there were four guys chatting happily, you could recognise that one of them is Jaejoong.

"Hey guys!" Yunho called. They stopped and turned around. You and Jaejoong met eyes. He gave you a small smile and you smiled back.

"This is __________," Yunho introduced.

"So she's the girl who you keep talking about?" One of the guys asked. You blinked. *Huh? Oppa talks about me?* "Nice to meet you, I'm Junsu," the guy introduced himself and held out his hand.

You smile and slipped your hand into his. The other two also introduced themselves.

"I'm Yoochun."

"Changmin."

"And who's this girl?" Junsu tilted his head and pointed at Eunhye.

"I'm Eunhye," Eunhye smiled. "__________'s friend."

"Nice to meet you," Junsu smile and offered a handshake. You could see Eunhye blushing as she shook Junsu's hand.

Soon, the seven of you were chatting like old friends. You learnt that the five of them were friends since young. You would laugh whenever Junsu talked about Yunho's embarrassing moment when he was young. You did not know that someone was actually watching you silently. Jaejoong was watching you intently. *She's so beautiful when she smiles and laughs like that.* Jaejoong thought.

*Why is Jaejoong watching __________ like that? Can he possibly be... No, it can't be.* Yunho shook his thought away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~