A Day Of Fun

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Yunho stopped his car at the amusement park.

"Why do we come here?" You asked.

"To forget all your troubles," Yunho said.

Yunho got out of the car and you followed. He bought two tickets and both of you went into the amusement park.

"Is it your first time here?" Yunho asked.

You nodded, eyes on the roller coaster. Yunho followed your gaze and asked, "Do you want to ride that?"

"Can we?" You looked at him.

"Of course!" Yunho smiled and led you to the roller coaster queue.

When it was your turn, you got on the roller coaster and Yunho sat next beside you. The roller coaster started to move and you were really excited.

"Are you scared?" Yunho asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Why would I be scared?" You asked. The roller coaster reached the peak and was ready to go down at any time.

"Hold my hand if you're scared," Yunho teased.

"No thanks!" You stick out your tongue. Suddenly, the roller coaster went down. You threw your hands up in the air and shouted in glee. "WOOO!" You shouted. Yunho smiled. *She's so different from other girls.*

When the ride end, you two went on other rides. The merry-go-round, the spinning cups, the bumper cars, the Viking and etc.

Yunho almost fainted when you said that you were going to ride on the spinning cups for the seventh time.

Yunho and you took a break after the rides. He bought a candy floss for you and you two walked around the amusement park.

"Oppa! Let's take pictures!" You beamed and pulled Yunho into the photo booth. You put coins into the machine. 

You smiled at the camera and put a peace sign beside your face. Yunho just stared at the camera with no expression.

"Oppa! Smile!" You said. You made silly faces and Yunho started to get use to the camera and made faces with you too.

After finish taking pictures, you took the picture out from the machine and laughed at Yunho's silly faces.

"Oppa! Your face is so silly!" You laughed.

"What?" Yunho snatched the photo from you.

"Yah! This is not silly! This is handsome okay!" Yunho protested.

"Ya, this is called handsome," you sarcastically said.

"Yah!" Yunho shouted at you and you giggled. "Stop giggling or I will strangle you!" he threatened.

"Okay okay, I will stop," you tried to hold back your giggles.

"Let's go to the arcade! I bet you can't beat me!" Yunho said.

"Who says I can't beat you?" You crossed your arms and lifted your nose up high.

"Let's see!" Yunho ran away and you chased after him.

"What if I beat you?!" You shouted.

"I will treat you to ice-cream then!" He shouted.

"DEAL!" You yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ Sorry to keep you guys waiting. x.x Enjoy reading! ^^