Eunhye's Plan

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After the barbecue, you went to take a shower. Yunho and Eunhye were thinking of what to do for the night while Jaejoong was listening to his iPod.

"What should we do later?" Eunhye asked.

"Do you guys want to watch movie?" Yunho asked.

"It's boring!" Eunhye complained. *Boring if that's what you're going to do with __________.*

Suddenly, an idea popped up in Eunhye's mind. "I know what we can do!" She snapped her fingers.

"What?" Yunho asked.

"We can go for a night walk!" She grinned.

"Isn't that more boring?" Yunho said and leaned against the couch.

You finished showering and came out. "What's boring?" You asked.

"Your friend wants to go for a night walk, but isn't it boring?" Yunho said lazily. "Walking in the dark and holding a torchlight, do you want to find ghosts or something?"

*Stupid Yunho! I'm creating chance for you and you don't even appreciate it! Fine!* Eunhye thought angrily. She had suggested the night walk because she knew you were afraid of dark and there could be many things bound to happen in the dark. She was actually proud that she had this idea, but because of Yunho, she had lost all excitement and hope.

"I think it's not a bad idea," Jaejoong spoke.

"I thought you were listening to songs? How do you hear me?" Eunhye asked curiously.

"He's not deaf," Yunho rolled his eyes.

"Well, I think it's not a bad idea either," you said, not wanting to spoil Eunhye's mood.

Eunhye was smriking now because it was three votes against one. Yunho had no choice but to agree to the idea too.

"I want to be alone! So you three decide on your own groupings!" Eunhye said and ran off.

You were awkward. You did not really know who to partner up with.

"I also want to be alone," Jaejoong said and walked off. He did not want to be the third wheel in between you and Yunho.

"I guess we're in the same team," Yunho grinned.

"I think so," you shrugged.

Yunho carried the torchlight and led the way into the woods. You followed closely behind him.

"Yah, don't walk too fast, I can't see anything!" You whispered.

Suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder and you turned around. 

"AHHHHHHH!" You let out a loud scream as you saw Yunho shining the torchlight under his chin.

"Hahahahaha! Are you that afraid?" Yunho burst out into laughter.

"Oppa! You scare me!" You shouted back angrily.

"Mianhae," Yunho said apologised.

The both of you continued to walk while you walked closely behind Yunho. Suddenly you tripped over a piece of rock.

"WAAAAAAA!" You closed your eyes and prepared to hit the hard ground when a pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist. You opened your eyes to see a face just an inch away from yours. Although it was dark, you could still see Yunho's concerned face.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worry tone.

"Y-yes," you stuttered, heart beating fast again.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Yunho gave you an amused smile and helped you straightened up.

You smiled sheepishly. The both of you continued to explore the woods. Yunho suddenly stopped his track and turned around. You did not notice and bumped into him. You wanted to scold him for stopping suddenly, so you raised your head as he was much taller than you. That was when your lips met his. You stared at Yunho in shock and he dropped the torchlight in his hand. Your hearts were accelerating and your faces were turning red too. *Oh my god. I didn't expect my first kiss to be like that!* You thought.

*What should I do? Her lips is so soft and sweet. Aish! What am I thinking about? But it seems like my mind is not listening to me!* Yunho thought.

*Why aren't my body moving away? Why am I attracted to... his lips?* You thought.

After a while, your bodies finally started to move away from each other. Your face was already as red as a tomato. You avoided Yunho's gaze and he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Erm... Do you want to go back now?" Yunho asked, not looking at you.

"Hmm, yea, sure," you replied, trying hard not to stutter your words.

On the way back to the villa, it was silent and no one wanted to say a word. *Why is the journey so long?* You thought.

*I don't like the atmosphere.* Yunho thought.

When you guys reached the villa, you faked a yawn. "I'm so tired. I will go and sleep now. Goodnight oppa!" You said all in one breath and rushed to your room immediately. You shut your door and leaned against it. *Phew.* You put a hand over your beating chest. The scene of you and Yunho kissing replayed in your head and you could not help it but blush.

Yunho was in his room, smiling like an idiot. He touched his lips unconsciously. He must admit that he liked the feeling of kissing you. *I think we should go for more nightwalks.* He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~