Sad

♥Saranghaeyo♥

People in the school started to acknowledge that you are friends with Jaejoong and Yunho. no matter how jealous they are, especially the girls, they would not want to mess with you because they knew they would get into trouble.

In the morning, you woke up and got ready for school. You did not even want to wake up to this day. It was the most tragic day in your entire life. It was the day when your parents had leave you all alone on this world.

You took out the yellowish photo from your drawer. *Dad, Mum, I miss you so much.* You thought, a tear trickled down your cheek. You wiped the tear away but more tears started to fall down your cheeks.

In school, you were quiet and did not talk much. You just wanted to pass this day faster. It was normal for other people as they knew you did not like to talk much. While for Eunhye, she knew exactly why you were like this but not Yunho and Jaejoong. They both were curious why you were like this. They tried to talk to you but you just stared into the space without answering them.

*Did I do something wrong and she's mad at me that she don't want to talk to me?* Yunho thought.

*Something's wrong.* Jaejoong thought.

During lunch, you walked to the cafeteria with Eunhye without speaking a word.

"__________ ah," Eunhye could not tolerate anymore.

You stopped and turned to look at her.

"You can't continue to be like this. It had already been years and, you should forget about that accident," Eunhye said.

"Eunhye ah," you finally spoke for the first time in the day.

"Yes?" She asked, afraid that you might burst into tears because of what she said to you.

"You know, it's really hard to forget," you whispered, no energy to say or do anything because you had not eaten anything that day.

"I know," Eunhye said, guilty of what she said.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your hand. "Come with me," Yunho said.

You just followed him with your hand still in his. You had no energy to protest or say anything.

He dragged you into the school garden and stopped. He turned around to face you. His face fell at how pale you looked. "What happen to you?" He asked.

You just stared blankly into the space.

"Did someone bully you?" He asked, trying to make you open your mouth. "Can you just say something?" It made him heartache seeing you like this.

Soon, Yunho grew mad because you did not have any reaction. He tried to talk to you nicely, scold you (not as much as talking to you nicely) and even let you hit him, but you just simply ignored him.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING?! YOU HAD BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS BY SEEING YOU LIKE THIS?! WHAT EXACTLY HAPPEN TO YOU?!" Yunho shouted.

Tears fell down your face and Yunho immediately softened. "Oh my, mianhae, I wasn't meant to shout at you, I mean- Aish!" he clutched onto his head. He felt himself going crazy just because of you. He never had experience of comforting girls. Normally, he just have to give the girls money and they would shut up.

Suddenly, your body felt weak and you fell onto the ground. Luckily, Yunho caught your waist in time. "__________ ah, are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

You felt giddy and passed out. The last thing you heard was Yunho shouting you name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T.T Sorry for updating so slow! And my head can't think of any storylines. T.T SORRY ! Thanks for still supporting this story! :D I really appreciate it. But I think I can only update weekly now cuz of my school work. ): Don't hate me kays? :X