Not Concentrating

♥Saranghaeyo♥

You had been a little down and moody for the past few days, due to Jaejoong's sudden announcement of him leaving. You were in the classroom, listening to the professor's boring lecture on Biology. You looked back at Jaejoong's empty seat, and sighed. It felt weird to you that he was no longer sitting behind you, passing slips of paper to you, asking what you are going to do after school and etc. *I miss you, Jaejoong oppa.*

"Kim __________!" The professor's voice made you snapped out of your thoughts.

"N-Neh!" You quickly stood up.

The professor gave you a stern look. "Are you dozing off during class?"

"Aniyo," you answered.

"Good. Answer this question."

Yunho looked at you. *Is she thinking of Jaejoong that she didn't concentrate during class?* Yunho could not help but feel a little sad about it.

During lunch, you took your food tray and went to your usual spot. Yunho and Eunhye were already sitting there, eating their food. You sat down, but you had no appetite. You poked your food with your fork and stared blankly into the space.

"__________ ah," Yunho waved a hand in front of your face. "Hey, you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah I am."

"You are spacing out," Eunhye stated.

"Am I?"

"Duh," Eunhye rolled her eyes.

"Mianhae, I have something on my mind," you said.

"What is it?" Yunho asked. "You were not paying attention during Bio class. Did something happen at home?"

"No. It's... other stuff," you murmured.

"Is it about... Jaejoong?" Yunho asked.

You nodded. "I wonder how Jaejoong oppa is doing."

Yunho frowned. *Is she that worried about Jaejoong?*

After school, you went to work. During work, you were not concentrating as well. You took wrong orders for customers and got scoldings from your manager.

"Mianhae," you lowered your head.

"Make sure you don't make the same mistake ever again, araso?!" The manager yelled.

"Neh," you said in a small voice.

You changed back into your school uniform and went out of the restaurant, hoping to see Yunho's smiling face to welcome you, since he would always be waiting for you after work and drove you home. Unfortunately, you did not see him. *Is oppa busy today? But he would at least send a message to tell me if he's busy...* You looked around once again. *I guess I have to go home myself then.* You walked in the direction of your house in heavy steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho sat at his desk, looking at his handphone. He typed a few words on his phone, but pressed the backspace button. He had been doing this for the past one hour. Typing and backspacing the message. *Aish.* Yunho threw the phone on the table. He covered his eyes with his arm. Suddenly, his phone beeped with a message. He quickly took it, thinking that the message was from you.

To his dismay, it wasn't.

Yunho hyung, wanna go for a drink? -Changmin

*Maybe I should go for a drink to calm my nerves down. I can't stop thinking about how much __________ had been affected by Jaejoong's absence.* Yunho took his car key, wallet and handphone and went to meet up with his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I have a new fanfic, so please check it out! (: Hope you guys will like that fanfic and subscribe to it okay! Hehee ^^

Once A Princess, Now A Pauper