First Meeting

♥Saranghaeyo♥

You woke up early as usual to prepare breakfast for your aunt and her family. Then, you went to pack your bag and went for school.

On the way to school, you stopped by a restaurant. On the glass door of the restaurant, it had a piece of paper pasted on it reading: HIRING FOR PART-TIME. *Maybe I should get a part-time job, or else I will be always getting money from aunt, and what she gives me is not enough at all.* You thought. You went into the restaurant and got an interview by the manager. They accepted you and you would start working the next day.

"Kamsahamnida!" You bowed and went out of the restaurant. You were so happy that you got accepted. You continued your journey to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"__________ ah~" Eunhye called you.

"Hey!" You smiled happily at her.

"Why are you so happy today?" She asked. "Your aunt never give you chores to do?"

"It's nothing," you beamed. "Let's go to class or else we will be late!"

Ding Dong. The bells rang, and your first class started.

"We are having new classmates to join us today, let's clap and welcome them!" Your teacher said. Two guys came into the class and the girls started to scream and whispered how handsome they looked.

"Hello, I'm Jung Yunho," the guy smiled.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong," the other guy said, expressionless.

You were not looking at them, or rather you did not even care if they existed. "Well, one of you can sit beside __________," your teacher pointed at you. "While the other one can sit behind her."

Yunho and Jaejoong nodded. Yunho took the seat beside you and Jaejoong took the seat behind you.

"Annyeong~" Yunho said to you with a wide smile, holding his hand out.

"Annyeong," you said without shaking his hand and you did not even lift your head to look at him.

Yunho awkwardly pulled his hand back. "I'm Jung Yunho," he said.

"You already introduce yourself," you coldly replied.

"Oh... Right," he said.

"Okay, let's start our lesson!" Your teacher said and Yunho finally turned his attention to the teacher, but he would turn to look at you at random times which made you feel uncomfortable. *Why is this guy keep staring at me? It's so irritating!* You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~