Valentines' Day

♥Saranghaeyo♥

It was Valentines' Day, the day you hated so much. Not because that you won't have any date but because your locker would be full of chocolates, candies, love letters and roses. Not that you hated your admirers, it was just that you had to clean up your own locker at the end of the day. You would be bringing so much things back home that your aunt would complain, saying you were just bringing junks home.

You walked to school as usual. Immediately you stepped into the school gates, boys started confessing to you. You had no choice but to reject them and whenever you reject one, you could hear their hearts break like glass.

"__________~" Eunhye shouted across the hallway. You smiled and waved at her. She came running towards you and skidded to a stop before bumping into you.

"So, did you receive confessions already?" Eunhye elbowed you.

"What do you think?" You sighed.

"Well, I think there's another one here," Eunhye said and nodded to a guy behind you who was walking towards you.

"Who is it?" You spun around to see Jaejoong. Your eyes widened in surprise. Jaejoong was dressed casually in T-shirt with leather jacket and a pair of jeans, yet he looked dashing. He stopped in front of you and gave you his angelic smile that any girls saw would faint. 

"__________ ah, are you... free today?" Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes, why?" you asked.

"Do you... want to-?" He asked but was cut off by someone calling your name.

You turned around to see Yunho. He gave you a smile and you instantly melted. Yunho seemed to only noticed your existence, not even his friend's. " __________ ah, are you free today?" Yunho asked.

*Another similar question...* You thought. "Yea, why?" You asked.

"Then meet me after school outside the school gate." With that, Yunho ran away happily.

*What is he up to again?* You wondered.

"_________ ah," Eunhye tapped your shoulder.

You whirled around to face her. "Yes?" You asked.

Eunhye pointed to the dejected Jaejoong who walked away.

*Oh yea... He has something to tell me, hasn't he?* You ran after Jaejoong and shouted, "Jaejoong!"

He stopped and turned around. You stopped to catch your breath.

"Wow, your legs are really long, huh?" You joked.

He just stared at you.

"Okay, does you have something to tell me earlier on?" You asked.

"Yea, but... I think you're not free today. Let's make it another day then," Jaejoong said.

"It's okay! I'm free!" You blurted.

"You are?" He rasied an eyebrow. "But I thought Yunho had asked you out just... now?"

"We can go out together!" You suggested.

Jaejoong blinked. "What?"

You smiled and said, "It will be fun if more people can go! Meet us outside the school gate later! See you!" You skipped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really sorry for the late update! T.T Comment and subscribe! ^^