First Date

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After the party ended, Junsu offered to send Eunhye home and you were very sure that you saw Eunhye blushing.

"Since they are gone now, let's go somewhere," Yunho said and grabbed your hand.

"Where are we going?" You blinked.

"Shhhh... Secret," Yunho winked. You could not help but laugh. *Silly oppa.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho stopped his car. "We're here," he said. You opened the door and stepped out, only to be welcomed by the cold breeze. You shivered. "Are you cold?" Yunho asked in concern.

You nodded. Yunho immediately took off his jacket. He wrapped his jacket around your shoulders, "Better?"

You nodded. "Thanks, oppa," you smiled gratefully.

Yunho smiled back. "Anything for you."

You looked around. "Why are we here, oppa?"

"To have our first date," he grinned.

*First... Date?* You bit your lip to prevent your smile from growing too wide. Yunho snapped his fingers. Seconds later, colourful fireworks exploded in the sky. You looked at the sky in awe. "Woah..."

Yunho put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him. *This feels so good.* He rested his head on yours. *I can hold her like this forever.* He smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment with you alone.

Soon, the fireworks stopped. "Oppa," you called. Yunho opened his eyes and looked down at you affectionately. "Yes?"

"Thank you," you smiled.

Yunho blinked at you. "For what?"

"For loving me for my heart and who I am, and not for my appearance," you softly said.

Yunho softened. He your cheek gently with his long fingers. "Thanks for coming into my life, __________ ah."

"And you too," you whispered.

Yunho wrapped his arms around your waist. Slowly, he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes as you savoured the moment. He tilted his head to get a better angle while you wrapped your arms around his neck. *This is the best day of my life.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY! KISSSSSSSS! :P