The One I Love Is You

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Junsu was having a New Year party, and Eunhye and you were both invited to his party. You wore a pink short dress while Eunhye wore a red satin dress. You were actually not in the mood to go to any parties or celebrations, but Eunhye had talked you into it and you could not reject Junsu's offer. It was just rude.

"Junsu oppa!" Eunhye brightened at her new crush.

Junsu turned around and smiled at her. "Hello girls. __________ ah, Yunho hyung is over there," he nodded towards the direction where Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin were standing at. "You don't mind me taking Eunhye away, do you?" He smiled.

"Nope," you faked a smile.

"Your girl is here," Yoochun said.

Yunho looked towards your direction. He wanted to go forward and hugged you, but his pride did not allow him to. He did not want to let you think that he would forgive you that easily.

You walked towards the trio. "Hello oppa," you smiled.

"Hey," Yoochun gave you a charming smile.

You kept your eyes on Yunho. Changmin sensed something wrong and nudged Yoochun.

"What?" Yoochun looked at Changmin, to see him blinking. "Does your eye hurt?"

Changmin rolled his eyes and pulled Yoochun away, whose face was full of question marks.

"Oppa," you called.

Yunho sipped his drink and pretended not to hear you.

"Oppa," you called again.

This time, Yunho tried to walk away but you grabbed onto his arm.

"We need to talk," you said.

"We have nothing to talk about," Yunho said.

"Oppa, you didn't even give me a chance to explain."

"What's there to explain?"

"Oppa, please. Just a short while."

Yunho looked at you for a while, and sighed. "Alright."

The two of you walked out of the ballroom and to the garden outside. The cold air hit you and you shivered. You wrapped your arms around your body. Yunho saw that, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around you.

"Thanks, oppa," you smiled, suddenly felt that the warm and kind Yunho was back. Yunho looked away.

The two of you sat down on the bench.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yunho asked.

"Oppa, are you jealous when I'm concerned about Jaejoong oppa?"

Yunho looked at you, "Wha-"

"Just answer my question."

Yunho thought for a while and nodded.

"Oppa, are you afraid that I might turn away from you and go to Jaejoong oppa because of his confession to me?"

Yunho nodded again.

"Oppa, you are such an idiot you know that?"

"What?" Yunho defended.

"Can't you see that I'm worried about Jaejoong oppa as a friend? Of course I got a bit affected when I know that he likes me, and I also like him back, but only as a friend, nothing more than that. I will never like any other guy like how I like you. You are the only one I love when the moment I said that I want to be your girlfriend. You will be the only guy in my life, and the one that I love will always be you. So, give me some trust, alright?"

Yunho softened. He knew he should trust you, but he just could not control his suspicions. "Are you... sure?"

"Do I look like I'm lying?" You looked at him in the eyes. He could tell you would not tell such lies, and you were sincere about everything you said.

He could not take it anymore. He leaned down and captured your lips. You smiled into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After quite some time, Yunho pulled away. "You're right, I should trust you more. I shouldn't act like some jealous boyfriend and shout at you. I'm sorry, __________ ah."

"It's okay, oppa," you smiled. "So, are we even now?"

"Yup," Yunho smiled. He cupped your cheeks and kissed you once again. *The one I love will always be you too, Kim __________. Saranghae.*

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. Anyway, happy new year! (: