I Love You Forever

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Three years later...

You had graduated from your university and were working in the financial department of some company. You had also moved out of your aunt's house, and were now living alone in an apartment. Yunho had initially insisted to pay for the rent of the apartment, but you stopped him because you did not want to burden him.

It was a normal day at work. You stretched, tired.

"Hey __________, aren't you going home?" Your colleague asked.

"I have to finish this report first," you said.

"Araso. I will go home first then, bye!"

"Bye!" You waved with a smile.

You continued typing the report for another one hour, until your phone beeped, indicating that there was a message. You took your phone and looked at it.

Are you done with your work? I saw your colleagues coming out of the office building one hour ago.  -Yunho oppa

*OH MY GOD. I totally forgot about today's date with Yunho oppa!* You quickly saved the report in your thumbdrive, packed your things and leave the office.

You rushed out of the office building and saw Yunho leaning against his sports car. "Oppa!" You called.

Yunho turned around with a frown. "Why are you so late?"

"Mianhae, I was going to finish a report that I forgot about today's date," you explained.

Yunho shook his head. "Why do you want to work so hard when you have me?" He said as he took your things from you and opened the passenger door for you.

"Because I don't want to burden you," you replied as you got into the passenger seat.

Yunho got into the car and put your things on the seat behind. "You are always saying that you are burdening me, but I don't mind at all."

"I mind."

Yunho chuckled. "You are still the same after three long years."

"You did not change either."

Yunho parked his car in the parking lot. The both of you got out of the car.

"It's this restaurant?" You asked.

"Yup."

"But, I thought that you dislike this place because this is where we fought before?"

"Exactly. I want to make up to you for that day."

"Oppa, but that's three years ago."

Yunho softened and looked at you, curling a strand of your hair behind your ear. "I just feel that I need to make up to you. Afterall, it's my fault that day. Let's go in."

You sighed and followed after Yunho. Yunho was still the same. He always thinks that it's his fault for this and that, but it has nothing to do with him at all.

You found that there was not a single person in the restaurant. "Oppa, is the restaurant closed today? Why isn't there a single person?"

Yunho smiled mysteriously. He pulled out a chair at a table in the center of the restaurant for you and you sat on it. He sat opposite you. He snapped his fingers all of a sudden, violin and saxophone players came out from random places and started playing a melodious music. Your eyes widened in surprise. "Oppa..." You looked at Yunho.

"This is for you," Yunho smiled. He snapped his fingers again and the waiter came out with food on a tray. The waiter opened the lid and you could smell the aroma of the delicious food. However, something shiny caught your eye. In the middle of all the food, there was a plate that was decorated with flowers. Among the flowers, there was a shiny and silvery thing. Yunho smiled and stood up, taking the plate in the middle of the table. He kneeled down in front of you. You took a closer look and finally realised what it was. It was a diamond ring! You looked at Yunho, surprised and shocked. "Oppa?"

"You should know what this means when a guy kneeled down in front of a girl with a ring, right?" Yunho grinned.

"Sorry but I don't know, do you want to tell me what it means?" You teased.

"Kim __________, will you marry me?" Yunho said seriously.

"Hmmm, I think I need to think about it," you tapped your chin.

"Yah! What is there to think about? Where can you find such a perfect guy like me?"

"Hmmm... True."

"So?" Yunho raised his eyebrow.

"Of course I will!" You hugged him.

After a while, Yunho pulled back. He took the ring and slipped it onto your fourth finger. You looked at the ring and admired it. "It's so pretty, thank you, oppa."

"It looks perfect on you," Yunho smiled.

"It must have cost a lot."

"As long as it's for you, it doesn't matter," Yunho kissed your temple. "I promised I will love you forever." He whispered into your ear.  

"Me too," you replied. Yunho leaned down and captured your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update update! ^^ Hope you guys like this chapter! :)