Awkward

♥Saranghaeyo♥

The next morning, you woke up early. You went to the kitchen to get some water. You were drinking halfway when someone shouted your name and gave you a big pat on your back which caused you to choke on your water.

"Omo! Sorry!" Eunhye quickly patted on your back to make you feel better.

"Eunhye! What was that for?!" You asked when you finally got better from the coughing.

"I was just happy to see you," Eunhye pouted.

"Next time don't need to be so happy to make me choke on my water," you rolled your eyes.

"Mianhae!" Eunhye showed you her puppy eyes, trying to make you forgive her.

"You know acting cute doesn't work on me," you said.

"Fine," Eunhye shurgged.

Yunho came out of his room and saw you guys in the kitchen. "Hey, good morning!" He greeted.

You froze just by hearing his voice. The scene of you two kissing replayed in your head again. Your heart beat started to accelerate.

"__________ ah, are you okay?" Yunho asked when he saw your face becoming redder.

"Y-Yea, w-why?" You stuttered.

"Your face is so red!" Yunho said. He touched your forehead with one of his hands, and the other on his own forehead. You stiffened at his touch. *His hand is so soft and gentle. Oh my god. What am I thinking about?* You shook your thoughts away.

"Luckily you are not having fever, maybe it's because of the heat. Never mind, just drink more water okays?" Yunho smiled and walked away.

Your heart fluttered at his smile. *Can he stop flashing his smiles at me?* You thought.

"Yah, are you sure you're okay?" Eunhye waved a hand in front of your face as she realised you were daydreaming.

"O-Of course I am!" You tried to act as normal as you can.

*Something's fishy...* Eunhye smirked. "So, how was the nightwalk yesterday?"

"It's... fun," you said. *Actually, it's not.*

"Really?" Eunhye raised an eyebrow.

"Of course," you said.

"I see... maybe we can go for more nightwalks in future..." Eunhye muttered and walked away, leaving you in the kitchen alone. *Did oppa already forget about what happen yesterday? How can he act so normal now?* You thought as you put a hand over your beating chest.

Yunho closed the door and leaned against it. *Phew! Why is acting normal in front of her so difficult now?* He placed his hand over his chest, which was beating doubled the normal rate. *Anyway, she looks so cute when her face is so red.* He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~