Saviour

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After that incident with Yunho, you began to dislike him even more. He tried to talk to you nicely but you just ignored him. But he never feels tired of your ignorance.

After school, you went to your locker to put your books.

"You are Kim __________ right?" Somebody asked.

You turned around and saw the three queenkas of the school. Well, they called themselves queenkas of the school when nobody acknowledged that. They always wore heavy make-up to school and tried to attract some guys' attention.

"Yea," you replied, curious why they were here.

"Come with us," they said and you followed, wondering what was happening.

They stopped in an empty hallway. They turned around and glared at you.

"So you're the girl who become close with our Jaejoong oppa?" One girl spat.

*Here they are again.* You rolled your eyes.

"Why did you become close to him? Do you like him?" The other girl asked.

You had been answering such questions for over hundred times and you got really tired of it.

"Yah! We are asking you a question!" One girl pushed you and you fell onto the ground.

"Are you mute or something? Can't you answer?!" Another girl kicked your leg.

"I don't like Jaejoong okay! Can't I even have friends?" You shouted. They were shocked at your sudden reaction.

"Yah! Don't you dare to talk back to us like that!" One of the girls held onto your collar and pulled you up, she started punching your face.

"Ow!" You shouted when she punched you.

"I think we should teach her a lesson, or else she won't know who's the boss here!" The girls started punching you and kicking you. 

You shouted for help but no one came. *Can someone help me?* You thought miserably. How you wish that Jaejoong would appear now like how he saved you last time.

"Don't you dare to go close to Jaejoong oppa, araso?!" The girls yelled while continue bullying you.

"YAH! What are you all doing?!" A voice was heard.

*That voice...* You thought and fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your comments and subscribing! ^^ I really appreciate it! :D