Jung Yunho

♥Saranghaeyo♥

"YAH! What are you all doing?!" A voice was heard.

The girls looked up and gasped, "Y-Yunho oppa! W-We didn't do anything!"

Yunho eyed them suspiciously. Just then, he saw a body lying on the ground. "What is that?" He pointed to the body.

"Err... That is nothing!" The girls waved their hands. "Yunho oppa, we got to go now! See you!" The girls quickly ran away.

Yunho walked towards the body and stooped down. "You okay?" He shook the body. He turned the body around and his eyes widened in shock. Your face was a mess with bruises and a cut lip. There were also scratches and injuries on your arms and legs.

*Those es!* Yunho felt like killing the three girls who hurt you. He felt pain in his heart seeing you in this mess.

He carried you bridal style and brought you to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to see yourself in a different place. *Where am I? Am I dead already?* You thought. You tried to get up from the bed. "Ow!" You accidentally twisted your injured wrist. You looked around. The room was big and well decorated. You were not wearing your uniforms but comfortable clothes that do not belong to you. *Whose clothes are these?* You wondered.

Just then, the door opened. You looked up and your eyes widened in surprise. "W-Why are you here?" You asked.

"This is my house, of course I'm here," Yunho smirked.

"T-This is your house?!" You asked, shocked. "Why am I here?!"

"You were injured and I don't know where your house is, so I just bring you to my house," he simply replied.

"Oh," you started to recall everything that had happened that day.

"What time is it now?" You asked.

"10pm," Yunho looked at his watch.

"WHAT?!" You shouted.

You quickly got out of the bed but you winced when you accidentally hurt your wrist again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yunho went to your side and took your hand to take a look at it.

"I'm alright," you said, trying to hide the pain.

"Where are you rushing to?" Yunho asked.

"Home, I still have work to do," you said.

"But you are not completely well now," he frowned.

"I know, but-" You said, but was cut off by Yunho. "I will inform your family that you won't be able to go home today," Yunho said and walked away to search for the first-aid kit.

"Yah! Who are you to decide for me?" You argued.

"Your saviour," Yunho replied without looking at you.

"So what if you're my saviour?" You muttered.

"So you should treat me better," Yunho gave you a charming smile.

You heart started to go ba-bump. *Why is my heart like that?* You thought.

Yunho came back to your side with the first-aid kit. He pulled out the medicine and a cotton bud. He put the medicine on the cotton bud and applied it on your cut lips. You winced at the pain. "Sorry, bear with it okay?" He said. He blew on your lips when he was done applying the medicine. Then he started to treat your other wounds and cuts. You looked at him, his face was so serious. *He doesn't look like the irritating Jung Yunho I used to know. He looks so... charming.* You thought. *Wait, what am I thinking about?* You shook your thought away.

Yunho felt you staring at him and looked up. You quickly looked away with a flushed face. "Why are you... staring at me?" Yunho asked.

"D-Did I?" You stuttered.

"Have you fallen for me?" Yunho teased.

"I did not!" You protested.

Yunho chuckled at your expression. Done, Yunho put away the first-aid kit. "Go and sleep now," Yunho said.

You obediently went to the bed and he pulled the blankets over you. "Sleep well," he said. He off the lights and went out of the room. Soon, you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Happy New Year! ^^