Leaving

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Yunho had picked you up as usual and drove you to school.

"Oppa, have you talked to Jaejoong oppa?" You asked.

"Yea, but he does not want to admit anything. I guess it's useless to force something out of him as well, since he's quite a stubborn person," Yunho said.

"Ohh..." You sighed.

"Don't worry. He said he's fine," Yunho smiled. "We should believe him right?"

"Yea," you replied.

You went to your locker to take your materials for your lessons. When you opened your locker, a letter fell out. *Who is this from?* You opened up the letter curiously, only to find a familiar handwriting on the paper. 

Dear __________,

Hey, by the time you are reading this letter, I'm most probably on the plane. Yes, I'm leaving. Don't ask me where I'm going or why I'm leaving. I am just going to clear my mind during my leave. I am also not sure when I will be coming back. But I will be sure to be on Yunho's and your wedding. You two really make a great couple. :) Treasure him, __________ ah. Yunho is a good guy. I'm sure you won't find another like him on this Earth. So, help me take good care of him as well, he's my bestest best friend. xD

Last but not least, I want to confess something to you. I am really really in love with you. But don't be burdened by my feelings towards you, because I am going to give up on you. You really look happy when you are with Yunho. So, I think I won't get a chance ever, huh? I will give you and Yunho my blessings. During my leave, I will try to let go of my feelings for you. Hope we will stay as friends? Stay healthy and happy, always. :)

From,
Jaejoong

You were clutching onto the letter and a mixed of emotions hit you. *Jaejoong oppa loves me? Then why is he leaving right after he confesses to me?*

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yunho asked. He took the letter from you and read it. "Oh my gosh," Yunho muttered.

"Oppa, eotteokhae? Why did Jaejoong oppa leave?" You asked as you started to feel tears welling up in your eyes. 

"I don't know," Yunho whispered.

"Does that mean he will never come back?"

"No, I'm sure he will come back," Yunho hugged you and you cried into his shoulder. "He says that he is just going to clear his thoughts."

You cried silently.

*My guess was right. Jaejoong does love __________.* Yunho thought. He was not jealous of Jaejoong. He just felt guilty and sad that he was part of the cause that his friend was feeling so heartbroken. *But what will __________ do after Jaejoong confesses to her?* Yunho could not help but feel a little afraid that you might turn away from him.

Yunho reached home and found a letter in his mailbox. He could already tell who is it from by the handwriting on the envelop. Yunho opened the letter and read it.

Dear Yunho,

Hey, I think you should know by now that I'm leaving. Sorry that I did not tell you beforehand. I just wish to have some alone time to think through. And I think you should already know that I love __________. Well, I'm not going to fight with you or anything. I just want to tell her my secret before I leave. I felt so much better after I confessed to her.

I will not be coming back soon. Don't worry about me, I have my own plans. For the time being, take good care of yourself and __________. You are really one lucky guy that you can have such a nice girl beside you. Cheirsh her. I give you and __________ my blessings. If I know that you bully her or anything, I will not let you off so easily. xD

Best Friends Forever,
Jaejoong

*Aish, this guy.* Yunho could not help the smile that crept up on his face. *I hope you will come back soon, Jaejoong ah.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?!" Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin all shouted together.

"Yah, not so loud," Yunho said.

"Why is he leaving?" Junsu asked.

"I don't know," Yunho shrugged. "He said he needs time to think through."

"Think through what?" Yoochun asked.

"We can never know what Jaejoong hyung is thinking about," Changmin sighed.

Junsu and Yoochun nodded in agreement.

"When is he coming back?" Junsu asked.

"Not so soon," Yunho replied.

"Hope he will think through the 'thing' he's talking about and come back soon. We will feel weird without his presence," Yoochun said.

"I know right," Changmin said.

*Yeah. I agree.* Yunho thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! ^^ And thanks for all the comments! Gomawo~ :D