Our Secret

♥Saranghaeyo♥

(Flashback of Jaejoong 5 years ago)

Yunho and Jaejoong were skipping school again.

"We're finally free from that old and erted teacher! He always looks at the girls in our class and smiles to himself, that smile really disgusts me!" Yunho complained and showed a disgusted look.

Jaejoong chuckled. "So where are we going this time round?" Jaejoong asked.

"Hmmm..." Yunho tapped his lips thoughtfully. "Why don't we go and find a secret hideout? We have been ditching lessons for arcade, nightclub and karaoke. It's no fun going the same place again," Yunho said.

"Not a bad idea," Jaejoong shrugged.

"Let's go!" Yunho said excitedly.

They took a bus and roamed around aimlessly. They walked into the woods and had been walking over the same place again and again. "Are we lost?" Yunho scratched his head.

"I think so," Jaejoong shurgged and sat down on the hard ground. "I'm so tired."

"Yah! Don't be lazy!" Yunho shouted at Jaejoong.

"But we have been walking aimlessly in this stupid woods and we can't find a single thing. I think we won't even be able to walk out of here today," Jaejoong said and yawned.

"Aish!" Yunho sat down beside Jaejoong. Yunho just stared blankly into the space while Jaejoong was throwing the small stones everywhere he found on the ground. Suddenly, there was sunlight shining through the dark woods. Yunho and Jaejoong narrowed their eyes as they tried to get use to the sudden brightness.

"What is that?" Yunho asked.

"It's sunlight, you dumb," Jaejoong said.

"Maybe we can find our way out by following this sunlight!" Yunho stood up.

"You sure?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

"How do we know if we don't try?" Yunho said and walked away. Jaejoong had no choice but to follow his friend.

They followed the sunlight and finally stepped out of the woods. "See! I told you we will find our way out!" Yunho said.

"Okay okay, you're right for this time round, alright?" Jaejoong shrugged.

"Woah..." Yunho stared at the beautiful sunset. "Jaejoong ah, don't you think it's beautiful?" Yunho asked, eyes still on the sunset.

"What?" Jaejoong turned around and stared at the sunset. He too, got attracted to it.

"Hey! I think this will be our secret hideout then!" Yunho suggested.

"But does this place belong to anyone?" Jaejoong asked.

"It seem quiet and unattended, I don't think anyone comes to this place," Yunho shrugged.

"But, there are only rubbish here, not even a single place for us to stay," Jaejoong said.

"We can always build one," Yunho rolled his eyes. "If I have the chance, I want to bring the one I truly love to this place with me."

"Me too," Jaejoong said. "But don't you already have lots of girlfriends?"

"I don't even love them, they just stick to me like superglue and tell the whole world that I'm their boyfriend," Yunho rolled his eyes.

"Then you should at least tell them that you don't love them," Jaejoong shook his head. "Tsk tsk, I wonder how your future girlfriend will suffer."

"Yah! I will be loyal to the one I love okay!" Yunho smacked Jaejoong's arm.

"Ya, hopefully," Jaejoong chuckled.

"This place is a secret among the two of us only, we can't even let Junsu they all know it, araso?" Yunho said.

"Promise," Jaejoong smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*And now, Yunho brings __________ here, he must have fallen in love with her.* Jaejoong thought. *Why do I feel like my heart is going to break anytime soon?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TT I think this chapter fails to the core.. TT Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!! ):