Conversation

♥Saranghaeyo♥

Eunhye and you had gone to the beach to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the beach. Eunhye was skipping down the shore to look for any interesting seashells while you just followed her behind.

"__________ ah! Don't you think this is beautiful too?" Eunhye asked, holding out a seashell.

You just smiled and nodded. "Then I will take this with me too!" Eunhye said happily and continued to look for seashells.

You got tired and decided to find a place to sit down. You closed your eyes and feel the breeze of the wind. It felt really quiet and peaceful. Suddenly, someone plopped down beside you and you turned your head around. Eunhye was admiring the seashells she had collected.

"Do you love seashells that much?" You asked her curiously.

"Of course!" Eunhye beamed.

"Then your birthday present next year will be a box of seashells from me," you giggled.

"OKAY! Promise!" Eunhye held out her pinky.

"Promise," you laced your pinky through hers.

Both of you stayed silence and enjoyed the beautiful scenery before you.

"__________ ah, can I ask you a question?" Eunhye suddenly broke the silence.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Who do you like more?" Eunhye asked.

"What do you mean?" You looked at her, confused.

"Who do you like more? Yunho or Jaejoong?" Eunhye asked.

You were baffled at why she asked you such question. "Why-?" You wanted to ask again but she cut you off.

"I can see that both of them like you a lot, or maybe they have already fallen in love with you. Can't you see both of them care for you so much and are willing to do anything for you?" Eunhye explained.

You remained quiet then spoke. "Eunhye ah, don't you know that I don't believe in things such as love?"

"It's not that you don't believe in love, it's just that you don't get the love and warmth since young, because of that accident," Eunhye said quietly.

You remained silent as she talked about the sensitive subject.

"__________ ah, I think you should start opening your heart. There are actually many people out there who care for you and love you. I believe that your parents will not want to see you like that either, I'm sure they want their daughter to be a cheerful and happy girl," Eunhye said.

You thought for a while and felt that Eunhye was right. You cannot be always rejecting the people who love you, just because of an accident that happen thirteen years ago. You should open your heart and accept the others.

"Eunhye ah, I think you are right," you said with a small smile. "I bet my parents will be sad if they see me like that."

"Of course they will be sad," Eunhye said. "Just don't forget that, you still have me who love you, and my mum too. She always treated you like her own daughter."

"Yeah," you agreed. "Come to think of it, I'm really an idiot. I have so many people who care for me and yet, I remain stubborn and refuse to accept them."

"It's not your fault," Eunhye comforted.

"Let's go! It's getting late," you stood up and dusted off the sand on your jeans.

Eunhye stood up as well and the both of you headed back to the Villa.

"So, you haven't answer my question," Eunhye said.

"What?" You asked.

"Who do you like more?" Eunhye asked playfully.

"Not telling you," you said.

"Whyyyyyy?" Eunhye asked and did aegyo.

"You know that I won't give in even if you act cute in front of me," you said and walked away.

"YAH!" Eunhye shouted from behind you. "I will make sure I get an answer from you later." Eunhye smirked as she was forming a plan in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating last week, cuz I'm busy with some projects.. x.x" Really sorry! I will try to update tomorrow if I have the time. (: