School Life Pt2

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already the third period of class and I was literally dying. I couldn't stand the voice of the boring teachers teaching in class. My sister made it just in time for her school and I had rushed down to my own school with Taehyung by my side. 

I laid my head down on the desk as I looked out of the window. The skies were bright and the sun was shining down on my face. Taehyung was not in the same class as me for the first four periods so I just had to start thinking about life. 

"Miss Kim?" A voice interuppted my daydream. I looked up to see Mr Moon looking at me. 

"Yes?" Someone beside of me said. I turned to see Mingyu answering him. I looked at him with a question face and realised that he had the same surname as me. Everyone in class were making Oohs and Aahs. I nudged him and more oohs and aahs were heard. 

Mr Moom turned to face the class, giving them fierce looks and the class immediately kept quiet. He turned to Mingyu and asked him, "So are you Miss Kim?" 

"Wait..." Mingyu started looking confused. "You were calling her and not me?" He looked surprised but I smeered and rolled my eyes. 

"How could you even mixed up with Miss and Mr?" I mumbled under my breath as I crossed my hands and rested my head on my hands. 

"Miss Kim!" Mr Moon started again, this time smacking the table. I looked up at him slowly, giving him one of my angelic smile. 

He rolled his eyes at me and faced his back to me as he walked to the front of the class. He give out a short sigh as he said, "Class.. Let's get back to where we had left." And he started teaching. 

His voice was all around the class as I continued to stare out of the window. I could feel someone looking at me but as I turned to find who, no one was there looking at me.. or there was. I didn't know.

 

 

 

Finally, as the fourth period was over, I head out of class directly. The third and fourth period were double periods: History. I couldn't stand the fact that someone was staring at me so I left in a hurry. 

My table was on the left-hand side of the room, next to the window and the class door was on the opposite side so it took quite a while to make it to the other side where almost all the pupils were rushing out. 

But as I made my way towards the door, I accidentally hit my hand on the table that was next to the door and scratched my hand on the door. A medium cut was made on my hand and blood was slowly dripping down. 

"Yah, Mi Young," Mingyu suddenly appeared behind me. "What did you do to yourself," he was holding my hand, examinating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter