You're on!

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have I ever told you that..." He stopped awkwardly, as I looked at him curious of what he wanted to say. "That-that your sister is way to cute?!" He stumbled but raised his voice in delight as he said the final words. He reached over to pinch my cheeks and I had to slapped his hands several times before he finally released them. "Yah! It hurts, you know that?" He pouted, earning looks from the little kids that were playing with Mi Hyeon and Hanbyul. 

"I do know that, Kim Hanbin, but you should have known to keep your hands to yourself," I laughed for a while before resting my chin on my arm that was balanced on the resting bar of the bench which seperated Hanbin and I. "But," I started, looking at him innocently, my eyes widen. "Is that what you wanted to say? That my sister is cute?" I frowned. "But isn't there more than what you want to say?"

He looked at me with his eyes widen. "What-what do you mean by that?" He asked shakily. I laughed at his confused face and poke his forehead with the hand that my chin was not resting on. 

I tilted my head slightly to the side before looking back at him. "I.. I'm not sure to be exact. What do I mean exactly?" I and stuck my tougue out at him. He reached to hit me on the head but I quickly dogded the hit, causing me to fall onto the bench. Before I even had the chance to lift myself up, Hanbin lifted his hand up to my view. I took his hand and he lifted me up. I was about to stick my tougue out when he suddenly released his grip on my hand and I was falling again. Before my back hit the bench for the second time, he quickly tighten his grip on my hand and pulled me up. This time, I quickly stablized myself and smacked his hand away. I looked at him with a frown and he just laughed in return. 

"Why are you so childish?" I asked sarcastically and frowned even deeper. 

"Yah!" He pushed my shoulder gently and did the same frown as I did. "Now you look like me when I hate losing! Stop that face please. No one is special enough to take Hanbin's famous frown!"

"Pftt," I rolled my eyes and crossed my shoulders, causing him to poke me on the forehead. We started laughing for a while until he holded his stomach to stop himself for laughing further more. He glanced at his watch and a frown creased over his face. "What?" I asked him and he looked up.

"It's very late right now. I only have fifteen more minutes before I am due back to YG and it takes more than fifteen more minutes to just drop my sister back home and to reach YG," he explained and stood up immediately, calling Hanbyul. 

"Hanbin-ah," I said out of the sudden as I stood up, putting my hand on his shoulder. My sister hurried towards me as I wrapped the other arm around her. He looked at me as he held Hanbyul's hand. "Okay, look. I can help you take your sister home instead since you do not have any more time to waste and it takes about 10 minutes to reach back to YG and if you were to drop your sister off, it would take about 45 minutes. And yes- I calculated them," I said and he grab me into a tight hug. 

"Gosh... Thank you so much Mi Young! I have no idea how I can thank you more than words," He said giddily. I could feel my cheeks getting hot, and my heart was thumping really quickly.

"Unnie!" My sister shrieked, causing me to look down. She was sandwiched inbetween of Hanbin and I as we were in an embrace. I frowned as I was parted away from Hanbin. 

"Miane* Mi Hyeon ah~," Hanbin said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter