Last farewell

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took me a few minutes to reach to the piano class and by the time I got there, it was almost 7, meaning that I still had enough time before Mi Hyeon actually got dismissed. I entered the piano school to be greeted by a sweet melody of music. I quickly closed the doors behind me and turned to find someone at the grand piano that Donghyuk and I were playing The House of Cards- and that person managed to gather almost 20 people to sit down on the floor and on the avaible chairs and to listen to the piano. I hurriedly went to the left corner next to a long sofa and a rack of magazines and leaned against the wall. I then closed my eyes and the music soon took over me.

It was about another few minutes when I opened my eyes again, just a minute after the piano soon died down. My eyes glanced around my surroundings and the people that were gathered to listen to that sweet piano melody had already dispersed. 

I held my watch in front of my eyes and my eyes immediately widen. It was already 7:02pm. My sister would throw a tantrum if she find me not waiting for her. I got off of the wall and started walking towards to her classroom but then stopped in front of the grand piano. There were two figure talking to one another really fast. I was about to move away to the class when I heard my sister's giggle from the two figures. I stepped one step back to find my sister with Donghyuk. 

"Yah! Kim Mi Hyeon," I said, loud and clear. Mi Hyeon looked over at Donghyuk's shoulders and waved at me. I gave her a gentle smile and she quickly rushed towards me. I ruffled her hair and carried her in my arms, then I stood up. 

"Hey," Donghyuk said after a while, facing me. 

"Hey," I replied back with a smile. It got awkward for a moment when no one was actually talking. "What- what are you doing here so late?" I asked, deciding to break the silence. "Aren't you suppose to be in YG, practicing?" 

"I got special permission to leave YG for a while and came here to practice my piano skills that I need to master for the final round," he replied quickly. 

"What... what- what do you mean by final round?" I asked, curious. I put down Mi Hyeon quickly and she ran around Donghyuk and I. "Hanbin never actually told me anything about that before."

"Erm... I don't know if I am suppose to tell you this until latter, but yeah. The final episode for this?- Meaning the last round, will be in 3 days time. So I am suppose to be playing my piano," He explained. "I was just playing a piece of what I was going to be performing when I finished, I then saw your sister who was greeting me happily."

I bit my lips as I was unsure of what else to say. He just gave me a small smile and touched my shoulder. "It's okay really...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter