Love requires everything?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing that was heard was the branches swinging around, following wherever the wind was blowing them. The leaves on those branches would fall onto the floor, some had fell onto my hair but even before I could touch them, he would brush it off away gently but we couldn't say a word to one another. People may think that those people were couples, but if you took a closer look, they aren't. They were just people who were broken in love and didn't know what to do.... that was us. 

Our knees touched each other sometimes but we didn't even mutter a sorry because we knew that both never had needed one apology. We didn't dare say a word to one another. 

"Mingyu-ah..." I started, breaking the silence moments later. I looked into his dark brown eyes, feeling that if I stared somemore, I might fall into his eyes. "Can you say something?"

He was looking at me too, his eyes wavered. He let out a huge sigh. "Why couldn't you let me stare at you before my time runs out? It's better to just stay quiet and admire you than actually talking that would end up into a fight," he replied softly.

I looked away, a tear slipped out of my eye. "Do you know how much I hate seeing you like this? I feel like a selfish and self-centered ... How could you even love me knowing that I might be falling in love with someone else? Do you know how hurt I was when I started wondering what would happen to me and you if we never make it up to one another?" I asked him quietly, tears started to spill out. 

He just kept quiet for a while before reaching his hand to me and gently wiped my tears away. I quickly held that hand and hold it tightly. His hand immediately held my face. "Mi Young... let's start this over again... shall we?" Mingyu asked quietly, looking at me with pleding eyes. "I really miss you a lot."

"I... I miss you a lot too but... but there are a lot of things- I can't!" I shouted abruptly, quickly releasing his hand away from me and stood up. My tears finally stopped coming out and I looked back at Mingyu. "I'm.. I'm sorry, Kim Mingyu." I took my last look at him before walking away. The bell had rang just at the right time. 

 

 

The rest of the day passed by roughly and slowly. Lucky enough, I managed to avoid Mingyu for the first six periods since we were in different classes for different subjects but then came some subjects that we had in common by the end of lunch so I had to get stared from him everytime I do anything. Taehyung noticed that and offered to change my place with his, so that I would be blocked by Taehyung from getting seen by Mingyu. It was hard and I was hearbroken to see Mingyu struggling while I acted as if it was nothing at all. I felt guilty... and useless. I didn't deserve him. He deserve someone better than me, who is less selfish and self-centered. I hated that fact about me, being self-centered and selfish... I just hate myself.

And finally, the last bell of the day rang. I quickly packed my bag up and slung it across one shoulder before walking out of the door, quicker than anyone else. "Mi Young!" I heard someone shouting my name but I just walked faster until I was out of the gates of the school. I didn't stop walking at a consistent pace until I was about a few hundred metres away from my school. I turned a sharp right before stopping. I lean against the wall that was just on my right hand side and closed my eyes, breathing fast but steadily. 

I opened my eyes again after a few minutes and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter