The debut of a team

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 7:30pm before we got into a restuarant to eat. The restaurant was specifically chosen by Hanbin and my, was it very high class like. "Isn't this place too expensive looking?" I muttered to Jinhwan who was next to me. We were currently walking to our seats. It seem as if Hanbin had made some reservations already.

"Oh... it's nothing actually," Jinhwan replied, like it was a normal thing that they had been doing since forever. "This was actually... 'sponsered'." He emphasized on that word, 'sponsered' but I did not question him. 

The waiter that was bringing us to a table walked straight to the end of the restaurant where a massive window stood, outlooking to the spectacular view of Seoul from night. We quickly sat down on the long-like table. I sat beside of Yunhyeong and Donghyuk was already on the opposite of me. Just then, I felt someone sitting next to me. I turned to find Hanbin looking straight ahead to the window. I shifted uncomfortably, eventually moving a bit to Yunhyeong.

 "Guys, you can order now," Hanbin told the rest of us. We quickly made our orders, with me ordering a Italian Fettuccine carbonara. After ordering, we all sat down quiet. At first, no one spoke but then they all started to have bits and bits of conversation, leaving Hanbin and I extremely quiet, with no one to talk to. So, using this time, I excused myself to go to the restroom and I quickly got out of my seat, heading straight to the toilet. 

It took me a few moments to find the restroom but I finally found it with the help of some staffs. There was a long corridor that we had to walk before turning to a right to the restrooms. So, I quickly walked straight into the corridor and turned the sharp right before stopping aburptly, loosing my balance. 

With a small yelp, someone grabbed onto my wrsit, preventing me to fall over. His hand was rough against my skin but I patiently let him pull me up. "Sorry," I muttered, bowing to the person before turning away to walk my way. 

"Wait, Mi Young?" That person called out. I stopped at my tracks. I recognised that voice. Before I even knew who it was, I quickly turned around and to look into the eyes of Song Minho.

"Minho?" I called out. I don't really use his real name a lot but I had to, out of surprise. "What are you doing here?" I asked, a smile taking place on my face.

He gave a small laugh, a kind of laugh that can cause a lot of girls- including me- to flutter and just fall to the floor, but I kept my balance. "Maybe I should be the one asking you!" He answered back. "This is YG's restaurant. Yes, it's a high class restaurant and we don't really get to come here, but he suggested it."

"Oh... so YG just told you to come here to eat?" I asked plainly.

He nodded. "I came here with my group mates. But... why are you here?"

"Hanbin brought us here," I answered, holding my hands behind my back as I sway a little, nervously. "But I didn't know that this was your company's restaurant."

I looked over at him as he turned a little and muttered to himself. 

"Is there anything wrong... Minho?" I asked slowly. His face darkened a little. 

"Oh, it's nothing actually," He tried to smiled. "It's just that not really a lot of people know that this is YG's restaurant."

I could've believed him from saying that but I wasn't persuaded easily. "Song Minho," I called him firmly. His head was bend down. "Look up at me right now..." I told him, this time, a bit calm. "Is anything the matter? Please tell me! Already from the start, after he asked me to come along with him and his teammates to this outing, I felt something really wrong and... weird. Please, I need to know." 

He looked away before sighing and looked back at me. "Very well, Mi Young. I'll tell you everything that had happened... Please, follow me." He turned around from the toilets and walked straight to the opposite side where there was nothing but a door. He quickly opened the door in silent and motion me to get into the room. I quickly got into the room and he locked the door. 

"Please tell me now..." I pleaded, looking right at him. He was leaning against the door. 

"Remember that time you were at our dorm? You accidentally heard the guys saying that we, Team A, would have to move out of the dorm soon, right?" He asked. I nodded s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter