Park.. Park Chanyeol?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Mi Young?" Mingyu called me as I his hair. He was laying on my lap. We were in a park on a bench after we got out of the hospital this morning. 

"Huh?" I answered, looking at him with a smile. 

He gave me a sly smile as he reached over to tuck my hair behind my ear. "So.. are we officially together?" He asked eagerly. 

I gave him a laugh as I continue to twist my finger into his hair. "What do you think?" I joked with him. He pretended to think for a while before nodding his head. "Anni!" I exclaimed sarcasticly. "We're not even together! How can we be official!" 

He quickly sat up from my lap and looked at me. He quickly pecked my lips once again and said, "How about that? Are we official?" 

I pretended to give a disgusted look and went to wipe the kiss from my lips when he held my wrist and went over to kiss me again. "Mingyu!!" I whinned, pouting. "You can't always do this! We are in public." 

He pretended not to hear me and kissed me again. "I'll never stop kissing you, you know," he whispered into my ear and I sighed. "You didn't even asked me if I will be your girlfriend!" I remarked and quickly got up and ran away just to see him running after me and hugging me from behind. He held my hands with my waist. 

"Then.." he began, his chin laying on top of my shoulders. "Would you be my girlfriend?" 

"Should I?" I turned to face him, my hands (or hand) escaped from his arms. I cupped his face with the hand. "Will I?" I tensed him and laughed again. He reached to kiss me when suddenly, someone called.

"Kim Mi Young?" I turned and he landed the kiss on my cheek. I looked back at him and removed his arms around me. I turned back to the one who called me. Standing in front of me was someone who I didn't know but he looked the same age as us.

"Erm..." I began, walking closer to the stranger. He was strangly handsome. "Who are you?" I asked and stopped a few feet away from him. He gave me a smile and held out his hand. "Hello there Mi Young, it's me. Park Chanyeol." 

Park- Park Chanyeol?? My mind started spinning again as I try to recall who Park Chanyeol was. Park Chanyeol... he was my.. my childhood friend. "Park.Chan.Yeol.." I said slowly and a smile crept up my face. I immediately ran towards him with my arms opened in the air. "Chanyeollie!!" I laughed as he embraced me into a hug. Our hug lasted a minute long. "Where were you?" I asked after we broke our hug. Then I placed my hand on my mouth. "Sorry, you were in US, studying. "

His smile disappered as I said that. "How-how do you know?" He asked me quietly but quite startled. I gave a silly grin. 

"Ara told me that you two went to the same school, so yeah," I said with a smile. "It's very nice to meet you in a park, Park Chanyeol." I looked behind of me to see Mingyu staring at us. I pulled Mingyu towards us and introduced them. 

"Chanyeol! This is my friend Mingyu," I explained to him but Mingyu was trying to protest. "And Mingyu, this is my childhood friend Chanyeol. Our mothers were good friend." I went over to his ear and started to whispered loudly, "Chanyeol and Ara, my best friend, are dating." 

"Yah!" Chanyeol protested and slapped my injured arm. I screamed and he almost retreated. 

Mingyu then came and checked if it was getting worst after the hit. "I-I'm sorry Mi Young!" Chanyeol said, worried. "I didn't know that you injured your arm even if it is very obvious. What happened?" 

"Pabo got bitten by a stray dog for doing a kindness," Mingyu answered quietly, still holding my arm in his hand. 

Chanyeol looked at me, shaking his head and looked at his time. "Oh!" he said then looked at us. "I have to go now! Have to meet my parents! Bye!!" He waved at us and headed his way.

We watched as he disappeared into a street just on the opposide of ours. Then, I turned to Mingyu, holding my hands out to hold his and swing them gently. "Yah! Kim Mingyu!" He turned to look at me. "Are you jealous?" I asked curiously, my eyebrowns wiggled a little. 

He gave me a small frown. "Mi Young," he called me. I looked at him. "You wouldn't take him over me right?" I laughed at that and pecked him on the cheeks. 

"Of course! He's just my childhood friend and you are just my friend okay! Not my boyfriend!" I said cheekily. "Aren't you hungry? Because I am starving! Let's go eat something now!" I pulled him towards the streets to look for a restaurant that suited our taste. 

As we walked down the street, my hand interwinded with his, we started looking for the restaurant that one of my friend had recommended. It was a new cafe that recently opened. We continued to walk but I then jumped back in surprised, hitting Mingyu. 

"Mi Young?" He called gently and I began to back off a bit more. There.. there was a dog, or puppy in fact.. I quickly turned and ran down the street in fear. I was about to head down towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter