Amusement Park Couples?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! It came to this day! The day of the amusement park. I literally could not sleep as I was too excited the entire night. I know.. it's just an amusement park, you might say but to me, I had longed to go and the last time I had went was when I was 11, so it was exactly 5 years ago. Instead, I ended up skyping Ara, to entertain her while she was doing her homework.

"So..." Ara started as she turned to a new page of her book, scribbing things. She looked at me for a while. 

"What?" I asked her, laying on my stomach in bed, with my laptop on my pillow.

"You have not tell me who you gave the tickets to," she pouted and crossed her arms. 

I laid on my back before answering her, not looking at her. "You really want to know?" I asked her, with a fuuny tone in my voice. 

"Duh!" She exploded as she blew her hair out of her way. I laughed. Then I turned back on my stomach, facing her. 

"It's Taehyung!" I revealed and she laughed. 

"Of course.. who else would it be if it's not him?" She replied me and waited for me to revealed the next person. "So whose the next one you gave?" 

"My sister's favourite oppa..." I replied, with some jealousy in my voice. "Mingyu oppa!" I tried to immitate my sister and Ara laughed again but this time, she fell off her chair. 

"Yah!" I shouted. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned as I shook my head. She just kept on laughing. 

"You-you... " she began as she went to recover on her chair. "You really at immitating people's voices. First, you tried to sing Just Right but you couldn't rap so you just mumbled the entire rap. I couldn't even hear my dear BamBam's rapping. You ruined it for me." I smirked and gave her my eyebrow wiggle. "Then... " she continued. "You sang Boy in Luv," she facepalmed herself. "You were trying to act cool but you could not rap again.. especially Namjoo's part so you started dancing weirdly, flopping everywhere and almost literally bumping into everyone and you said that you can rap." She snorted at that and I pouted.

"But- but I wasn't that bad," I protested and she shook her head.

"Man.. you are worse than bad," she commented. "Wait.. you are not any better than Namjoo's dancing. Wait- wait.. I still have another one. Your singing." She covered her ears. "My ears nearly went deaf. You.. you- I have no words for it. It is just even worse than Namjoo's again." 

I crossed my hands and looked away. "You're so mean!" I said annoyed. She just laughed it off. 

"Well.. it's just the truth and the truth is always horrible!" She laughed evily and started making those creepy hands wiggling around like some horror movies.

"So... " she started once she came back to reality and had finished laughing. "About that Mingyu guy... How does he look like? Is he... hot?" 

I laughed. "I don't know.. maybe to other, he might be too hot to handle but to me, he's just fine and clumsy!" I admitted and she just kept quiet. It was silent for a while. She was looking at me weirdly. "A-Ara?" I called out to her.

"Young.." she interjected. "How could you not notice that he's damn hot if everyone else is noticing it?" I stopped smiling and looked at her confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter