You're as smooth as a salad, So fresh

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exams had finally came and went by quickly. I was literally in my own world studying too hard. But that didn't matter as the trials were finally over! On the following Monday, Taehyung had asked me if I wanted to follow him to buy ice cream during lunch and I agreed. To be honest, I want something to help me forget everything- especially Mingyu. 

As we were heading out of the school, a mysterious black-coloured van appeared. I stopped to examine it for a while but Taehyung pulled me along to the ice cream shop- ignoring the van. I tried to protest to him but he then dragged me away to the ice cream shop. I completely forgot about the van but soon, I remember about it when I came back to school. "Hey Tae," I called him. He looked at me with his ice cream cone in his hand. "Have you seen the black van?... What is it?" 

He moved his shoulders and made an I-don't-know gesture. "Beats me," he replied and continued to eat his ice cream. I blew my bangs away from my face in frustration to his answer and I quickly ran to catch him up when I suddenly felt few pairs of eyes staring at me. I halted and looked around but only to find a few people just brushing past me.

"Mi Young?" Taehyung called. I shook off the fact that some people were looking at me and I turned to him. He was watching me, his ice cream dripped down his hand. "Are you okay? Why aren't you moving? We have about 20 more minutes and Jimin is going to kill me if I don't returned back to our study group in five minutes."

"Oh.." I said softly and he gave me an assured smile before heading back into the school. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! Wait for me!" I shouted as I ran to catch up with him.

 

 

 

"So.. when you multiply six with x, you will get your y and c then you have to figure out how much is y and how much is c," Dahee, our class president, explained to me for the thirtieth time. We started to study for a while since there was nothing to do. Jimin was doing his homework while Taehyung was trying to hold his laughter. We had been in the library for ten minutes but it had felt like 3 hours. I smacked Taehyung on the leg and shot him a death glare before returning to Dahee.

"So.. Dahee, can you please explain to me again because I have completely no idea what this is all about!" I let it out all in one goal. 

Dahee sighed but gave me a tired smile. "It's okay Mi Young, people learn so I will teach you again for the last time since lunch is ending fast," She said and I gave her a smile before listen to whatever the maths was.She taught me the equation one last time before all of us headed out of the libraby. 

As we headed out of the library, a huge crowd was gathered around the corridor next to library and we could not even move out. "Erm.. Excuse me!" I told the person who was in front of me and was looking at the what the crowd was looking at. They were mostly girls and they were screaming.

I was about to escape from the crowd when someone bursted out of the crowd and knocked me down. I fell down on my and tried to mute the pain. "Oh!" He said quickly. "I'm sorry, here, let me help you." And he pulled his hand out. I looked up at him with a smile but my smile immediately dropped. 

"Hanbin?!" I shrieked. "What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. He gave me a grin before moving to the side quickly, pulling me up. 

"Oh hi there Mi Young!" He greeted me cheerfully and glanced around. "I can't tell you... you will know later. But now, I have to run away with the guys! Goodbye for now and nice to meet you- oh! Also, congrats for not dying in your trials!" He explained and ran off with another guy- which I assumed was Jinhwan- towards the end of the corridor with a turn. A dozen of girls then started to chase after them while the rest all dispersed and went back to their classes. 

"Hey Youngie!" Someone waved his hand towards my face. I shook my head and looked at Taehyung who was looking at me cautiously. "Are you okay? Where were you- nevermind! Just... it's about time to go back to class," he told me and walked away back to the class.

I looked after him for a while before deciding to walk to class.

 

 

 

"Attention all students! A couple of boys here are going to perform from YG entertainment in the hall at 2:30pm sharp! Please come on time and it is a must," the speaker said out of nowhere. It was free-period time. A few of us pecked up to look at the speaker while almost all the girls in the class squealed in delight. I looked up at the speaker as I grinned. "Now, let's get some of the boys to speak."

The first one was a voice that I could never forget. Mino. "Hey there!" He was saying, a few girls were crazy by the time. "This is Team A with Jinwoo, Taehyun-" Taehyung poked me on the shoulder. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Isn't that me?" he asked me, refering to Taehyun. I tried to contain my laughter as I just shook my head furiously in laughter.He tried to registered the name into his brain while doubting that it was not him. 

"You'll see..." I muttered as the speaker went on. 

"Now, the leader of Team B!" Mino said and Hanbin voice was to be heard. 

"Hey guys!" He said. I snorted in laughter. His voice sounded inbetween of a guinea pig and a minion. "The trials are over! Why don't you come here to the hall at 2:30pm to release all the stress you guys have been containing? Release them all out for the time being! Enjoy life!" The whole class cheered. The boys were the loudest but someone from the back was even louder. I turned behind to see Mingyu and Jimin there secretly playing a game in the mobile phone. I turned back to the front and decided to ask Taehyung about the game that they were playing, just to see Taehyung peeking at his phone trying to win at the game that they were playing.

"Yah!" I hissed at him. He didn't looked at me. "Yah!" I tried again, this time nudging his shoulder. He protested with a sound but continued to play his game. I sighed and pulled his ear, dragging his ear towards my lips. "Didn't you hear me calling you?" I asked him. He was looking at me now. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He said, trying to glance at his phone. I pulled his ear harder to make him look at me. "Yah! Yah! Okay, I'm listening and looking!"

"What are they playing?" I asked him. He snorted and looked at me, tears glinted in his eyes.

"You don't know?" Taehyung laughed. "This game," he showed me the phone, "Is the latest game called Football." He tried to make it sound dramatic but I snorted and pushed his forehead away. 

"So you just play football with your phone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter