Hide Away

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes opened slightly... Noise started to pollute my ears just before I closed my eyes again to blink. Then, I slowly opened my eyes and glance around, the place that I was on, didn't looked like my house. It had mint green wallpapers and the mostly every furniture in the house was black. I blinked again, rubbing my eyes slowly, and opening them again. The noise hit me again. I turned to my front and found a few guys shouting and yelling at the television. Slowly, I placed my hand near my head and pulled myself up, hearing a quick yelp as I did that.

"Ow!" The person screamed. I whipped my head to the back to find Hanbin. His face was in pain. "Yah! Kim Mi Young! Why did you slam your hand onto my thigh? I was acting like a pillow the entire time you were asleep! And this is how you repay me? Not cool man..." 

"You're awake?" Someone else asked. I turned around to find Mino on the sofa next to me. I gave him a smile before turning back to Hanbin. 

"What... what happened?" I asked him slowly, observing his facial features. "How did I end up here?" 

"First off, this is our dorm... Yes, Team A and Team B's dorm. But soon, Mino and his gang would have to move out-" He stopped there. Hesistatedly, he continued. "And we practically saved you from a gang and you partically fainted. We didn't know where you live- but you can't expect me to drop you by the park that we had always met right? That would look stupid! So, we have no choice but to bring you here."

"Is it a crime to bring me here?" I frowned. "You said you had no choice.... Am I a burden?" 

"You're definitely not a burden, Mi Young," Mino convinced. "It's just that papa YG thought it was a bad reputation to bring you here. But... someone got you out of that trouble."

I creased my brows. "And who... is that someone?"

"His daughter's favourite oppa, Kim Donghyuk," Hanbin answered, shouting Donghyuk's name loudly. 

"What?" Donghyuk was playing a game with the controller in his hands but had made the effort to turn to look behind.

"I just want to say thank you," I thanked him out of the blues.

He smiled. "I couldn't leave someone as pretty as you on the streets right?"

That comment made me turn around, my cheeks were burning red. 

"But since you're better..." Hanbin started, sitting with his legs crossed on the sofa. A grin sprawled across his face. "Why don't we do something together-"

"Oh !" I shrieked. My jaw fell apart. "Whe- where's my phone?" I began searching all over the sofa. "My mom must be worried! What am I going to do now? She's so gonna kill m-" 

"Mi Young! Chill!" Hanbin said with his teeth gritted together. 

"How can I just chill when my mom is out there ready with a butcher's kn-" 

"I texted her already... She was pretty calm when I told her that I was Hanbin..." Hanbin was trying to calm me down and I did. 

"And how the hell is she suppose to know who Hanb-" I paused. "Oh.. Mi Hyeon... she knows you. I bet that'll work as well...." I was already standing up but quickly, I slouched back down onto the sofa, one arm covering my eyes. "What is wrong with me now..." I uncovered my eyes and stared at Hanbin. "Is it because of you that everything's wrong with me?" 

"I would love to be the one that cause you to go crazy when you see me..." He commented on that, surely unaware of what it meant at first, until I turned away from him, surely embarassed. "Oh..." He said out of a sudden, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm- I'm-" 

"Would you like some cookies, Mi Young?" Jinhwan appeared out of nowhere, holding a tray of freshly baked cookies, with Bobby, Seunghoon and Yunhyeong all following the scent of the cookies. Eagerly waiting for Jinhwan to offer them some of the cookies. 

I tore my gaze away from Hanbin and looked over to Jinhwan with a smile. "Oh, of course, I would like one," I took one cookie off the tray and took a small bite from it. The delicious aroma filled my mouth as I chewed on the cookie happily. I gave Jinhwan one of my 'pabo' smile as I continue to bite into the cookie. "Thank you for that cookie... And oh! Thank you for saving me... I'm sorry if I cause you any bruises or anything like that... Let me replay you for those injuries."

"Anni-yo, Mi Young-ah..." Yunhyeong started, his mouth stuffed with the cookies, making his voice a bit husky. "You don't have to pay us for our injuries."

"But you can do us a favor..." Bobby started, looking at me with his tiny eyes. "You would have to spend the day with us, Team B, tomorrow for the entire day as payment."

I was shocked at that deal. I mean- like those people who wanted to spend time with me are from a high-class entertainment! And they would not have time for fun. "But- but don't you have- have like... training to do? Wouldn't that YG scold you guys for that?" I asked, my eyes widen.

"That's what YG wanted us to do... spend some free time for the entire week before we.... get back to training..." Bobby answered uneasily, avoiding eye-contact. Seunghoon who was holding another piece of cookie fell silent. 

"Is... is there anything wrong, Bobby?" I asked quietly, the house suddenly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter