Change happens slowly

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the eighth period of the day was over, I literally rushed out of my class. Class was suffocating me and I could not breath. I ran out of class and went to put my books away. It was lunch time.

The only class that I had with Taehyung was only the fifth period that I had missed it today and Mingyu was in class on  the 7th and 8th period with me. Daehyun- he was nowhere found. But I knew that I had at least one or two more class with him. 

As I reached my locker, I quickly opened it up and dumped all my books into it. I quickly slammed it shut after I was done and lean against the lockers. Shutting my eyes for a while, I began to inhale deeply. This always happen for me during my most dislike subject: Physics. I just could not understand them and never will as they are pretty hard for me. I opened my eyes just in time to see students filling into the corridors to their lockers. I opened my locker and got my purse and left to the cafeteria. 

A few minutes later after I entered the cafeteria. Someone greeted me with his hips on mine. Annoyed at that action,  I looked up to see Taehyung standing beside of me with Jimin (his best friend) behind of me. 

"Yah!" I shot, smacking him on the shoulders. "I could have fallen!" I looked behind of me to see Jimin sighing. 

"That's why I am here, Mi Young," he explained. "Because your dear Taehyung might have pushed you too hard and you are too 'fragile' to him." He emphasized on the word 'fragile'. 

I stared at Taehyung with amuzemnent. "When were you even this concern about your friend huh?" I asked him and bumped my hips against his. He stumbled but not fall. "Look!" I called Jimin. "Your friend nearly fell! You shouldn't be worried about me but him." I laughed and Jimin joined in. 

Together, we walked to an empty table and ate lunch. We talked about almost everything but Taehyung was exceptionally quiet. He just ate his lunch as he continued to listen to our conversation. But as we were talking, my breath was held as someone walked into the cafeteria.

It was Joshua. I had a crush on him and he was a senior. As a senior, he was still having lessons but surprisingly, he was her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter